Roast Daniel Chick has his say - Get better Smothered06 : Refer p45

Remove this Banner Ad

What a ****** to come out with this now. This will be all we here about for the rest of the year. It could also hurt Wooshas chances at Essendon which could be part of his motivation.
Good point

What a ****** to come out with this now. This will be all we here about for the rest of the year. It could also hurt Wooshas chances at Essendon which could be part of his motivation.
If he was really concerned why wait until now? Because the newspaper knew it would be a massive story if we made the grand final.

Yeah sadly. Now hopefully everyone on the trade thread can see why we can not take a chance with Bennell.

Chick was my favourite player before he left.

Poor timing by all involved. Yes Rita is a Hawks fan. It won't be a distraction for the current playing group though so no stress.

I'm sure secretly every non WC fan will beat this up right up until bounce down. * Chick and the Sun, this was all premeditated.

Chick was my favourite player before he left.

Poor timing by all involved. Yes Rita is a Hawks fan. It won't be a distraction for the current playing group though so no stress.
She can't be much of a fan if she writes articles like this with the sole purpose of taking the shine off grand final week.

I'm sure secretly every non WC fan will beat this up right up until bounce down. **** Chick and the Sun, this was all premeditated.

The media always does something like this in GF week. Obviously talking about the actual game becomes boring for them. Last few years we've had headlines about who Clarko was going to coach the next season.

From your point of view, the players won't give a stuff and the club probably won't even bother making a statement.

The unfortunate thing is that it will now be a talking point in the media until Saturday is disappointing when there's way more important and relevant things to be discussing now.

She can't be much of a fan if she writes articles like this with the sole purpose of taking the shine off grand final week.

A lot of our fans can't stand her, including me.

She's just an attention whore and the vast majority of her opinions on footy are cringeworthy.

The media always does something like this in GF week. Obviously talking about the actual game becomes boring for them. Last few years we've had headlines about who Clarko was going to coach the next season.

From your point of view, the players won't give a stuff and the club probably won't even bother making a statement.

The unfortunate thing is that it will now be a talking point in the media until Saturday is disappointing when there's way more important and relevant things to be discussing now.

This is where my frustrations lie.
In saying that, you Hawthorn lads have a classy bunch of supporters.

Not sure why Geelong, Fremantle rag on you guys so much?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

This is where my frustrations lie.
In saying that, you Hawthorn lads have a classy bunch of supporters.

Not sure why Geelong, Fremantle rag on you guys so much?

We're okay pre-game. ;)

Welcome to dealing with hawthorn more specifically Andrew Newbold. Goes on SEN today out of no where and gives west coast a massive wrap for turning things around after the 2006 saga, less than 12 hours later. Rita a hawthorn supporter gets an article with a disenfranchised ex west coast player who also played at hawthorn to discuss said era

Never mind the injunction saga to stop a certain clubs captains drug rehabilitation medical records from hitting the press

Never mind they did the impossible and somehow managed to hit the imaginary third strike that had deliberate planted loop holes around it to ensure it never happened

I could go through a long list of incidents here including past and current players but it's not worth it

That pathetic club must really be worried about the weekends game. Not even the pies stooped this low to push this s**t in the week leading up to the grand final

Welcome to dealing with hawthorn more specifically Andrew Newbold. Goes on SEN today out of no where and gives west coast a massive wrap for turning things around after the 2006 saga, less than 12 hours later. Rita a hawthorn supporter gets an article with a disenfranchised ex west coast player who also played at hawthorn to discuss said era

Never mind the injunction saga to stop a certain clubs captains drug rehabilitation medical records from hitting the press

Never mind they did the impossible and somehow managed to hit the imaginary third strike that had deliberate planted loop holes around it to ensure it never happened

I could go through a long list of incidents here including past and current players but it's not worth it

That pathetic club must really be worried about the weekends game. Not even the pies stooped this low to push this s**t in the week leading up to the grand final
I would like to subscribe to your newsletter

Some are straying near the line, please make sure you don't as I don't want to stay up all night cleaning up a mess.

I would like to subscribe to your newsletter

Surely you don't believe any of that? :$

What nonsense.

Firstly our CEO's Fox & Nisbett are close mates
Secondly Rita is not associated to Hawthorn in any official capacity whatsoever. A lot of people within the AFL industry don't speak to her, us included.
Thirdly, this is what Newbold said today:
"I shouldn't probably say this but I'd be really pleased if they won it," he said.
Obviously, I'm desperate for our club to win it but, if they (Eagles) were to win it, you won't hear any complaints out of me.
"I have enormous respect for them ... (chairman) Alan Cransberg, who's been in the job eight years, has really turned that place around.
"Simmo's a great coach. If he can do it in the second year, it'd be a great achievement.

Not even going to bother with the second half of your post, but if you think our club's pathetic I would love to hear your thoughts on the Saints. :)

Some are straying near the line, please make sure you don't as I don't want to stay up all night cleaning up a mess.

Is telling you how much better the royals are compared to the swannies considered 'Straying the line'?
Because something about 17 and 8. :p

Simmo should do a clarko and post that headline on the wall in the rooms, not that we need any extra motivation.

Don't want to start an argument on another teams board but this is an average post. Are you trying to insinuate that Newbold and the Hawks are behind this article? Please.

Also, really? The Buddy 3 Strikes thing was nothing more than complete innuendo. If you can find a decent source anywhere I would be more than happy to see it via PM or here.

It's funny how almost every team has an off field issue that can be referred to these days, but I won't bother with yours.

Surely you don't believe any of that? :$

What nonsense.

Firstly our CEO's Fox & Nisbett are close mates
Secondly Rita is not associated to Hawthorn in any official capacity whatsoever. A lot of people within the AFL industry don't speak to her, us included.
Thirdly, this is what Newbold said today:

Not even going to bother with the second half of your post, but if you think our club's pathetic I would love to hear your thoughts on the Saints. :)

Did I not mention that radio interview myself? Newbold suddenly unprompted manages to dig that up from no where...plz the timing is not a coincidence

Many of the presidents get along... Doesn't mean they don't take shots at each other

Mate I've heard the tricks Newbold gets up to in the media from my own clubs president... He's taken a sneaky cowardly shot at us on occasion without naming us, prompting our pres to shoot one right back

But you will believe what you want.