Roast Daniel Chick has his say - Get better Smothered06 : Refer p45

Remove this Banner Ad

That's right. For all Rita's confected concern for his welfare this just makes his life harder.
She couldn't care less if he necks himself tomorrow or if she spoilt the GF experience for 20000 Eagles supporters.
You'd think News Corp would get the picture but they continue to be an ethical free zone.
F***k you Rupert.

That's right. For all Rita's confected concern for his welfare this just makes his life harder.
She couldn't care less if he necks himself tomorrow or if she spoilt the GF experience for 20000 Eagles supporters.
You'd think News Corp would get the picture but they continue to be an ethical free zone.
F***k you Rupert.

Rita has no concern for Daniel whatsoever you are right, all that she was concerned with is writing a story that generates maximum publicity for her employer (whilst at the same time killing two birds with one stone and potentially unsettling the team that is playing against her beloved Hawks in the GF).

Rita has no concern for Daniel whatsoever you are right, all that she was concerned with is writing a story that generates maximum publicity for her employer (whilst at the same time killing two birds with one stone and potentially unsettling the team that is playing against her beloved Hawks in the GF).
You also alluded to the fact that Chick was in a mess 6 to 12 months ago and you opened your first post stating that the story was first done over two years ago.
So are we to assume that Chick was in a very poor state when he instigated the story. If your time line is any indication we can all take what he said with a grain of salt.
While appreciate that you have concerns about your friend none of what you say makes any sense.

F***k you Rupert.
On twitter she has inferred the criticism is sexist.

So i thought I should let her know that as a female myself she's kidding herself. I said is that it is not about her sex. It's about trashy mistimed self indulgent sensationalism peddled around as journalism. I got blocked by her when really she should write an article about me for being brave and telling the truth. so confused.

On twitter she has inferred the criticism is sexist.

So i thought I should let her know that as a female myself she's kidding herself. I said is that it is not about her sex. It's about trashy mistimed self indulgent sensationalism peddled around as journalism. I got blocked by her when really she should write an article about me for being brave and telling the truth. so confused.
Not as brave as Hodgey.

The problem with the kind of people that this 'journalist' is is that they use vitriol directed towards them to jerk off. They get physical pleasure from attention, good or bad.

The best you can do is let them show everyone what kind of person they are, and then let it go. Otherwise you're the only one getting angry.

Former Hawk Nathan Thompson has started getting into Rita on Twitter. Cant transfer them here but he has accused her of grooming Chick for 18 months to get this story and using him to help her career. Says she is taking advantage of a damaged person for personal gain.

Rita has responded by calling him sexist.
bike.jpg

He's tried to get his moment to somehow heal - I get what his intention was ....

I can't believe he's blaming the club for his mental health problems and drug problems .......

The clients I see ...the first thing we get down on the table ....this is your doing but also you're the one that can fix it and heal

He clearly thinks it's someone else's fault and he wants someone else to fix it .....um that's never going to work

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The problem with the kind of people that this 'journalist' is is that they use vitriol directed towards them to jerk off. They get physical pleasure from attention, good or bad.

The best you can do is let them show everyone what kind of person they are, and then let it go. Otherwise you're the only one getting angry.

as sick as what it is,
she is doing whats almost necessary to get the biggest headlines,
if she is a new journo she's just doing what she can to move up in the world.

although whoever is running the herald sun has chosen to run this story, in a week where there is plenty of news going on, knowing well and good the timing of it. its sick

What did he say?
very strong about drug use in the AFL and the flaws which allowed players to slip under the radar but did not deflect from the Eagles issues at all..then he pointed to Chick through the camera and told him to look in the mirror and take some responsibilty for his own choices and actions too. Spoke really well and everyone cheered.

What none of you seem to realise is that by posting, or reading or even listening to the s**t that is in the media, you are enabling these dickheads. Much like a donkey vote in politics, if you just ignore, that is the worst reaction they can get.

What none of you seem to realise is that by posting, or reading or even listening to the s**t that is in the media, you are enabling these dickheads. Much like a donkey vote in politics, if you just ignore, that is the worst reaction they can get.
I apply this philosophy to your posts:cool: