News Daniel Kerr

Remove this Banner Ad

Think it was necessary for DK to get some touch back in the WAFL. What wasn't necessary was him getting reported. Hopefully something minor and will be thrown out but from all other reports he got himself in the game and played well enough to suggest he will get a recall to the AFL next weekend

We are tanking people.

And I can't believe there are actually people out there who don't get that people who don't train are sent into twos to get fitness. No wonder people think we are the dumbest fans.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Not sure if that really contradicts what I said.

I'm not trying to contradict you. But if he trained strongly last week, then he most likely trained this week as well, and now he's just played.

So if he had any time off from running at all like you said, at the most it looks like it was 2 weeks.

We are tanking people.

And I can't believe there are actually people out there who don't get that people who don't train are sent into twos to get fitness. No wonder people think we are the dumbest fans.

I highly doubt that when they brought back in Shuey and Wellingham this week, I would have been with you if that wasn't the case

They brought Waters straight into the team and how did that go? Everyone was complaining that he should have come back through the WAFL.

I'm not trying to contradict you. But if he trained strongly last week, then he most likely trained this week as well, and now he's just played.

So if he had any time off from running at all like you said, at the most it looks like it was 2 weeks.

Considering he has been underdone for most of the season 2 weeks of no running is a long time.

3 weeks of no running. He's also been severely underdone and a virtual passenger all season.

He's been our best mid in several games and in key components of others. Clearly he's been underdone/carrying injury but so what? A game of WAFL achieves nothing. He's a 12 year veteran who is one of the finest players to ever play for our club. If you can't see the difference between that and Joe Schmo needing a WAFL run you're a fool ....

Considering he has been underdone for most of the season 2 weeks of no running is a long time.

FFS .... do you actually believe the s**t you are posting? Serious question .....

I'm hoping you're just trying to provoke discussion. Otherwise its a bit scary .....

FFS .... do you actually believe the s**t you are posting? Serious question .....

I'm hoping you're just trying to provoke discussion. Otherwise its a bit scary .....

I would ask you the same question. Kerr has been a passenger for most games this season. There have been times where he's shown glimpses of brilliance getting the ball inside and distributing well but the amount of times this season he's gone missing is quite high. He is clearly underdone and quite obviously struggles to run between contests in games this year. In fact he and Priddis' reduced output this season has been a huge factor in why we can't generate quality clearances.

The fact that you haven't noticed this is quite dumb but the fact that you're actually being a tosser about it, trying to contradict it is a bit of a joke.

He's been our best mid in several games and in key components of others. Clearly he's been underdone/carrying injury but so what? A game of WAFL achieves nothing. He's a 12 year veteran who is one of the finest players to ever play for our club. If you can't see the difference between that and Joe Schmo needing a WAFL run you're a fool ....

WTF? So the need for a player to build fitness in the WAFL depends solely on his reputation? You really do tend to talk s**t some times.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back