Injury Daniel Rich confirmed ACL

Remove this Banner Ad

F*%k this f@&king game!!!

Now, here I am going "we won't win a game"

F&$k!!!!!!!!

I know it's Monday but I am getting drunk.

Get well soon bam bam

Ps: sorry for the over the top meltdown

Hanley probably our next best penetrating and pinpoint kick? Dono. Guessing he will get a tag. Or will share with with Rocky.

Absolutely gutted to hear the news. Hope he comes back hungrier than ever next year!

It's instances like these which really make you admire someone like redden who has played 101 consecutive games

I'm gutted also as I know every game has just got a lot harder. However I am excited by the opportunity this presents another young player on our list.

The challenge for any coach is to get games in the young guys. This has become easier without Dan.
I just hope Leppa doesn't fall into the trap of focussing on every week and keeps a long term approach.

this is a disaster !!!! hang in lad this will leave a huge hole in our side. love watching him play

(Log in to remove this ad.)

everyone settle the **** down i have a feeling about the game this week ok

For all of our sakes LA, I hope it's not the same feeling you had before SB XLVIII...

Confirmed that it will be the traditional rather than LARS option. Not that it was likely to be LARS. Also only ACL and no other damage which is good.

On hols so just found out. Unsurprising but still s**t news. Our most damaging player (if utilised correctly), IMO.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back