Daniel Wow!!

Remove this Banner Ad

Mar 21, 2007
VIC
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Yes he came in when the heat was out of the game. But you can't help but be impressed by is composure / decision making in his first taste of senior footy. Coverage suggested that Lewis has said that his tank will see him move into the midfield in time. Could he be our big tall mid that seems to be the trend in the AFL.

Assuming we get Birch & Lewis back next week, I guess the lad goes back to the VFL however I seriously hope we have plans to get games into Anderson / O'Rourke / Howe to continue our continuous build.

This is why he is so good....
2vsg7qs.jpg

Trivia but according to some websites, Hes player number 900 for Hawthorn

Indeed he is. From memory, Sicily is player 899 and Frawley 898.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

3 weeks ago Echoles and i watched him closely at BH and i walked away thinking he would debut the following week , didn't happen ......last week his game was steady but not outstanding .....he comes in , my point is he earn't his shot but we clearly wanted a soft kill ........he did what id expect him to do in such a contest .
A lot to like .

I only watched up until the end of the third qtr. Are there D Howe highlights anywhere? Can't watch replays on AFL site anymore which sux
You can. On the main afl page click on the video tab then replay, it takes you to the smart replay.

Why did Doc present his jumper to him?
Both from up around Yarrawonga, Murray Bushrangers. Both number 41. Got a few things in common these boys. Including the fact they will both play a lot of footy at this club. I really like the look of this young fella.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back