Dank's D-day looms....April 10th

Remove this Banner Ad

Has Barkly St End been proven wrong though? Maybe you resort to personal insults because you can't formulate a cogent argument?

His 'analysing complex issues' thread is the most apt in retrospect

Has Barkly St End been proven wrong though? Maybe you resort to personal insults because you can't formulate a cogent argument?
Read his self claimed "revolutionary" essay piece that he flogged on about for months and spruiked about how much the "community" needed it. It will at the very least give you all the answers you need to know about BSE. Only take you 30 - 45 seconds to read as well.

Last edited:
Read his self claimed "revolutionary" essay piece that he flogged on about for months and spruiked about how much the "community" needed it. It will at the very least give you all the answers you need to know about BSE. Only take you 30 - 45 seconds to read as well.
Doesn't really answer my question, could you please help me out with a link?

Doesn't really answer my question, could you please help me out with a link?
Hidden somewhere in one of the threads. Can't remember which one not sure if still around or if removed.

Let me put it this way. I had a bit of time for BSE when he first posted. Then that went 180% not long after he started telling us all how much smarter he was than the rest of us.

After a couple of months telling us all about the piece of writing that would change out collective conciseness and how much we all needed it to help out lives etc. What was delivered proved he was just here to troll for attention.

Hidden somewhere in one of the threads. Can't remember which one not sure if still around or if removed.

Let me put it this way. I had a bit of time for BSE when he first posted. Then that went 180% not long after he started telling us all how much smarter he was than the rest of us.

After a couple of months telling us all about the piece of writing that would change out collective conciseness and how much we all needed it to help out lives etc. What was delivered proved he was just here to troll for attention.
People who post here do need help, all of us.

Edit: I think you meant degrees not percent, unless you meant that you liked him twice as much after those posts.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back