Mega Thread Danny Bolton

Remove this Banner Ad

IMAG0116.jpg

Where do they find these dropkicks?

Allenby Gardens, Erindale, Mount Osmond, Brighton and Direk. Its right there, you know.

Mullet and widow's peak is fantastic though, I am not sure what life choices you make to reach that point, but I bet the story is a corker.

IMAG0116.jpg

Where do they find these dropkicks?
They had Wingard as one that had a few weeks ago, his favourite drink is chocolate milkshake.

And they found the first one in Allenby Gardens, the second in Erindale, third in Mount Osmond, fourth in Brighton and last in Direk

EDIT: too quick for me once again Porthos

LOL - I was coached by Warnesy for a year. We went from winning three games the year before to winning all but one under him. He's actually a bloody good coach at school level.

LOL - I was coached by Warnesy for a year. We went from winning three games the year before to winning all but one under him. He's actually a bloody good coach at school level.
Are you Daniel Bolton?

I must draw you.

Maybe that Daniel is trying to look like the other mulleted bolton :) ANd can someone please explain the haircut i must be old as ive never seen anything like it in my life

(Log in to remove this ad.)

ANd can someone please explain the haircut i must be old as ive never seen anything like it in my life

The normal mullet is sometimes described as business at the front, party at the back, he has obviously risen above to create a haircut that is party at the front AND party at the back.

The normal mullet is sometimes described as business at the front, party at the back, he has obviously risen above to create a haircut that is party at the front AND party at the back.
I want to know more about this mystery man. What is his occupation? He's not any kind of tradie, surely, and it wouldn't be a front office job. What are his hobbies? Does he have any, beyond combing his lustrous locks? It would be understandable if not. Does his dad or mum have the same haircut? (please!). What inspired him?

Maybe John K could go asking these questions for us, he clearly has no purpose being at press conferences, so go get the real stories!

WHO ARE YOU DANIEL BOLTON AND WHY CAN'T I LOOK AWAY?

I want to know more about this mystery man. What is his occupation? He's not any kind of tradie, surely, and it wouldn't be a front office job. What are his hobbies? Does he have any, beyond combing his lustrous locks? It would be understandable if not. Does his dad or mum have the same haircut? (please!). What inspired him?

Maybe John K could go asking these questions for us, he clearly has no purpose being at press conferences, so go get the real stories!

WHO ARE YOU DANIEL BOLTON AND WHY CAN'T I LOOK AWAY?

Brace yourself.....

Stuff him being our next coach, I want him at CHF... NOW.

Brace yourself.....

Stuff him being our next coach, I want him at CHF... NOW.

I'm in love

I will pay $50 to see him wrestle-off Falloon for the strength and conditioning position.

Also could a mod please split this off into its own Daniel Bolton mega thread

I'm in love

I will pay $50 to see him wrestle-off Falloon for the strength and conditioning position.

Also could a mod please split this off into its own Daniel Bolton mega thread

I am so proud that I witnessed the birth of a new Internet meme today :)

And yes Daniel Bolton needs his own sub board

Remove this Banner Ad

Back