Recommitted Darcy Tucker [re-signed until 2023]

Remove this Banner Ad

pretty weird way to read a straightforward statement, but ok
pretty weird way to read a straightforward statement, but ok
“Similar calibre to Crozier, (Tucker) looks good now on a good side.”

The word “who” could allude to either of the referenced players. It’s just poor English by coldlunch.

So I’m SORRY that I made a very simple mistake… And you guys did still lose to the Saints by 10 goals, but ok

The word “who” could allude to either of the referenced players. It’s just poor English by coldlunch.

So I’m SORRY that I made a very simple mistake… And you guys did still lose to the Saints by 10 goals, but ok
Bruh, take the L (like Dockers on Sunday) and move on...

Backing this truck up for another shot at it?

Good for you.

What’s going on here?
Signing for 2 more years according to Bell about a week ago, just going through the final contract details

It has probably happened already but he is on holidays with a few of the boys now, they like to get them in for video announcements if they are a 5+ year player

Will probably be announced when that happens

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Ian Moss approves of this re-singing

Seriously, hope this doesn't come as being patronising or a sycophant but after Carlton, Freo are the team I would most like to see win the flag. Good club, with decent, loyal fans whom I feel havs been screwed over by the AFL too many times in the past (from their inception in 1995 onwards)

Nail most of their picks in this year's draft and the Purple Haze are extremely well placed for the future (well more than their noisy neighbours at any rate)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back