Darwin Football Association

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
i believe josh barry has resigned with the roos for next season so going to another darwin club would be out of the question as talking to committee members all the young players from last year are contracted and will not be released. :D
i dont know were u get your info but no player can be held at any club unless they owe the club money

does anyone know if yollla has a coach yet and is it true jake is retiring as president? also while on yolla harnett and heath not playing next year!
but i did hear the stretton boys returning to the dees . and doug frankcombe looking at the coaching position.:cool:
i want what your on what a loud of crap

i dont know were u get your info but no player can be held at any club unless they owe the club money
wrong again demonfan any playeer that has signed a contract with a club can be held is stated on the clearence forms so get your info right dick head

any player that has signed a contract with a club can be held by that club if a player is only registered with a club they cannot be held unless they owe money.only contracted player can be held by the club tht they have the contract with . i hope this is now clear for all you slow learners out there:eek:

wrong again demonfan any playeer that has signed a contract with a club can be held is stated on the clearence forms so get your info right dick head
dick head big words from a little brain couldnt think of anything else and very brave on the internet and were have i beenwrong before i think u should fine out the rules ask a darwin rep

any player that has signed a contract with a club can be held by that club if a player is only registered with a club they cannot be held unless they owe money.only contracted player can be held by the club tht they have the contract with . i hope this is now clear for all you slow learners out there:eek:
w***er

now we all know want happen to somerset they hold kids to contracts and pay out all that big money it will be a repeat of when ian gradam coached no cup and no money

answer me this then deamonfan why would clubs have contracts if they cannot be enforced and why do clubs have to send copys of contracts to the darwin?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

also why dores it stste on the clearance form have you signed a contract with another club ?im just a supporter to but am sick of players thinking they can sign with one club then leave if a better offer comes along from what ive been told by a mate on the somerset committee the roos will be enforcing contracts on the players no exceptions

now we all know want happen to somerset they hold kids to contracts and pay out all that big money it will be a repeat of when ian gradam coached no cup and no money
i went to the somerset agm and did not pay big money for players and is in a very sound financial position and why not hold players to contracts if yolla had them they would want to keep them

jake is finished worn out after 6 years in the top job what club would want douggy and harrnet and heathy are staying as far as know

loose or not i think brownie would be pretty pumped to have josh out there, but realistically i cant see it happening. :(

for his football and maybe learning to be more accountable he would actually find the dogs to be to his benefit in my opinion.
the dogs played some pretty good football in 08 believe it or not,they just didnt have the personel to bridge that gap between the top sides and themselves, they constantly broke down across half forward in 08 as they pretty well much had the ball as much as the opposition each week and looked good running the ball out of the backline but as i stated they broke down at chf something shocking.
maybe josh would slot in very well either as a running hbf or even as a forward, the dogs by picking up braslin and radford have ceretainly started to fill those holes.;)
He's no looser. The kid can play don't mistake that. He does get on the beers abit and likes to ENJOY himself but who doesn't. All the boys that came out to our club this year all liked a drink and carried on a little but no1 was hurt and the never caused any trouble. The worst thing that happened this year with the new one's was Baldy let off a few fire extinguishers, But even that wasn't that bad. Josh Barry would be a good pickup for the Dogs IMO but it seems asthough they won't let him go. I say if he want's to leave for whatever reasons let him. Don't force him to stay if he thinks he would enjoy his footy more elsewhere:thumbsu: But in saying that he is real good mates with Stallan and Baldy so I don't think he would want to leave.

jake a great bloke been fantastic for your club
i would think in my opinion somerset would want to keep baldock fields and robinson along with stallin and barry

mouse has been 1 of the most unpopular blokes up there for a lot of years champ.doesnt show much respect.neither of them would leave just because a few people dont like them though.but anyway know 1 of them is 100% playing at channel and the other is thinking about it.
This could be true bcause there older brother is mixed up in Channel and there dad owns Alpha Electrics where Aaron works there. Alpha has places in Burnie and Hobart so he could easily get a transfer to work up there, Also has just broke up with his missus I am led to beleive so he could be a chance:rolleyes:

This could be true bcause there older brother is mixed up in Channel and there dad owns Alpha Electrics where Aaron works there. Alpha has places in Burnie and Hobart so he could easily get a transfer to work up there, Also has just broke up with his missus I am led to beleive so he could be a chance:rolleyes:
I doubt that Aaron would do that because he is cricket coach at Ridgley so he would be unable to do any type of pre-season down there. But I hear that he is thinking about Penguin, him and Mouse. Hopefully they will take a couple of younger players with them.

I doubt that Aaron would do that because he is cricket coach at Ridgley so he would be unable to do any type of pre-season down there. But I hear that he is thinking about Penguin, him and Mouse. Hopefully they will take a couple of younger players with them.
I haven't heard this one. I've heard that the South Aaron Butler is at Penguin now but no the other one. Will be interesting times aherad IMO

jake a great bloke been fantastic for your club
i would think in my opinion somerset would want to keep baldock fields and robinson along with stallin and barry

Sounds to me like Somerset are only worried about signing a "selected" few players. From what i hear, a few of the "no-names" may be going elsewhere - hope not for our sake... Not big names but senior players and good reserves players all the same:confused:

Sounds to me like Somerset are only worried about signing a "selected" few players. From what i hear, a few of the "no-names" may be going elsewhere - hope not for our sake... Not big names but senior players and good reserves players all the same:confused:
sounds like you in the know down at roo land my mate on the comittee said they spoke with every senior player and some reserves players re signing for this season and all agreed apart from about three would be interested who these players are if you know or are you just stirring the pot and really know nothing at all name some names mate.:mad:

sounds like you in the know down at roo land my mate on the comittee said they spoke with every senior player and some reserves players re signing for this season and all agreed apart from about three would be interested who these players are if you know or are you just stirring the pot and really know nothing at all name some names mate.:mad:

Na mate, haven't spoken to anyone of note from the club since Grand Final day last year so i'm definitely not in the know. You know what it's like this time of year, just saying what i heard. REMEMBER - 95% of this stuff is bullshit so don't fire up when people "float" what they've been told. Reckon you may be more involved with the club than what your lettin on so i'll just take your word for it that all bar 3 are signed, sealed and delivered. Good on the roos, excellent news!!! Cheer up:thumbsu:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back