Toast Dave Astbury

Remove this Banner Ad

http://www.afl.com.au/news/2014-05-13/new-breed-of-key-defenders
New-Generation_Table_FA.jpg
our dave is playing very, very well indeed.

Hahahahaha you crack me up theflea
Did you see what they did? If not they ran and had a DICUSSION on who has done well in the backline for the KPD's and named about 6, and THEN decided who at this stage gets a run. I NEVER actually said he should get a gong more that at least he should get a mention that he is doing well. Heck they even mentioned frosty from the pies and he hasn't been better than Dave.

what has been one of daves greatest strengths has been his one on one battles... and when he plays on the clokes, browns and tippetts of the comp, we wont be double teaming them nearly as much if at all, like years gone by, half the times they still kicked bags anyway... he might put his hand out for a bit more $$$ at the end of the year if this keeps up ;) coz the blokes been playin on and keeping on a tight leash so far all seem to be on $800+ with :p dawes, the pav, tippett, rooey, petrie to come :D

Dave has definitely been the brightest spot in the year so far! Hope he continues his form, surely would be up there in the BnF!
Love how we've finally got a backman who can take the monster forwards!
Now we just need griffo and/or toddy Elton to step right up and become our monster forwards

Did you see what they did? If not they ran and had a DICUSSION on who has done well in the backline for the KPD's and named about 6, and THEN decided who at this stage gets a run. I NEVER actually said he should get a gong more that at least he should get a mention that he is doing well. Heck they even mentioned frosty from the pies and he hasn't been better than Dave.

whoa fella, you cracked me up expecting those morons to recognise big davey :thumbsu:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Also shattered, sport can be very cruel:(

Remove this Banner Ad

Back