David Morrison AOTY

Remove this Banner Ad

Looks likely to continue on in the same vein as Adam Goodes, and Rosie Batty speaking out, and campaigning for equality, and inclusiveness. Can we expect the vitriol directed toward the previous two winner to come his way, or as a white, male, army officer will his views be more accepted?

Looks likely to continue on in the same vein as Adam Goodes, and Rosie Batty speaking out, and campaigning for equality, and inclusiveness. Can we expect the vitriol directed toward the previous two winner to come his way, or as a white, male, army officer will his views be more accepted?
i personally love the last 3, you don't want a wallflower as AOTY, you want some controversy and thought provocation.

Gotta love Youtube, proved little.
In fact he did prove that women are paid less in education because they didn't negotiate like men do. Hmm?
So was is it that Colleges etc blame the women for not being better negotiators and are happy to pay them less?

Gotta love Youtube, proved little.
In fact he did prove that women are paid less in education because they didn't negotiate like men do. Hmm?
So was is it that Colleges etc blame the women for not being better negotiators and are happy to pay them less?

The youtube video provided references.

What do you mean the "colleges blame the women"? They don't blame them for anything. If you don't ask for something you won't receive it.

Anyway, we both know Morrison's efforts to fight the gender pay gap aren't going to be focused on telling women to negotiate harder.

The youtube video provided references.

What do you mean the "colleges blame the women"? They don't blame them for anything. If you don't ask for something you won't receive it.

Anyway, we both know Morrison's efforts to fight the gender pay gap aren't going to be focused on telling women to negotiate harder.
Why do you need to negotiate for equal pay?

Why do you need to negotiate for equal pay?

You don't negotiate for equal pay, you negotiate for more pay. You are trying to get as much money out of your employer as possible, while they are trying to get you for cheap. If someone isn't willing to negotiate, and just accepts whatever's offered to them without fighting for more, then they don't deserve more.

I really shouldn't have to explain this to you.

You don't negotiate for equal pay, you negotiate for more pay. You are trying to get as much money out of your employer as possible, while they are trying to get you for cheap. If someone isn't willing to negotiate, and just accepts whatever's offered to them without fighting for more, then they don't deserve more.

Nah, you don't have to explain anything, want more money for doing the same job as a male?

Negotiate for it don't expect to receive it because if they can get you for less they will.

So in fact all the documents he showed about legislation to protect one's rights are useless.
Have I got it now?

By the way, I should add, that I have always negotiated my salary and conditions so not referring to myself but know of others that aren't as confident in themselves or their abilities that can do this. Find myself not being able to say, 'tough luck' to them.

Seems like a PC darling that will go largely unnoticed/unknown of by the majority (Which will inevitably result in any lack of critique/scrutiny of his views being attributed solely to his gender and skin colour).

"DAVID MORRISON: No. I don't think that there's a military solution to anything. I think that the use of military force is appropriate where a government decides that that is, you know, the tool of statecraft that they'll use, but throughout recorded time, there's been - there's never been a military solution to anything. People have got to create the society that they want to live in it and then it's got to have all of the aspects to it that make life worth living."

The bloke is a ******* idiot.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The guy is a war criminal who spoke out against defence force cuts while many poorer australians were doing it *ing hard.

This appointment and this person is a joke.​

They want more women in the service because they can't recruit the men they want to. This clown is a yes man. Like so many other dumb generals.

"DAVID MORRISON: No. I don't think that there's a military solution to anything. I think that the use of military force is appropriate where a government decides that that is, you know, the tool of statecraft that they'll use, but throughout recorded time, there's been - there's never been a military solution to anything. People have got to create the society that they want to live in it and then it's got to have all of the aspects to it that make life worth living."

The bloke is a ******* idiot.

I wonder what the non-military solution was to the Nazi blitzkrieg?

I wonder what the non-military solution was to the Nazi blitzkrieg?
nevill3.jpg

He is a simpleton with simple views. When can we get an intelligent Australian of the year.

Nah, you don't have to explain anything, want more money for doing the same job as a male?

Negotiate for it don't expect to receive it because if they can get you for less they will.

So in fact all the documents he showed about legislation to protect one's rights are useless.
Have I got it now?
No rights are violated when an individual values their time less than others.

He is a simpleton with simple views. When can we get an intelligent Australian of the year.

lennon explained that in his song "working class hero"

"They hate you if you're clever and they despise a fool"

Remove this Banner Ad

Back