MRP / Trib. Dawson

Remove this Banner Ad

Tbh, the kick was horrible coming over in an awkward position. Think it was Ibbotson kicking in. Dawson was stuck between guarding his man as well as going for the ball. Cameron was coming in fast.

I really hope the fitness/coaching staff thrash Dawson during training as punishment. He's not injured and needs a lesson in putting the team under the pump first game back. Really stupid and immature strike.

Was Sheridan

he deserved at least 2 weeks. shame as I think he added alot to the structure of the team and his physicality has been missed defensively on the talls. he was arguably one of our best players in last years finals. he will never be a good ball user but i think he adds alot and he will be needed if we are to make a deep run in the finals

Chris Judd was the exception to the rule. Any other player would have got the same suspension. Chris Judd this year probably would've gotten suspended too. It was obviously an MRP blunder.
Yep, that is why we should challenge. Und send in please explain, until matter is solved somehow. First idea is coming to my mind is a lab of honor for the responsible persons at the MCG on GF day with everybody getting a change throw rotten eggs and tomatos at them...

Remove this Banner Ad

Back