Days since Essenscum beat '1870-FC'

Remove this Banner Ad

I hate people who live in SA that go for a Victorian club, same goes with people in WA. You live in Perth mate, go for a ****in western Australian team

It's called loyalty you idiot. I barracked for Essendon before the crows came in. I support a club not a state. I barrack for SA in state of origin. I respect people like me more than someone who can just change clubs.

Update:

essenscum2.png

days since pafc/ 1870 fc/ pamfc/ port power/ what ever the F**K you are called ........tried to merge with itself

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I don't think you can say our boys didn't match yours today. They certainly did and it was an epic arm-wrestle of a game.

Definitely, game could have went either way. Any time a team got a bit of momentum the other would claw it back. Great game but bad for the heart.
If that game went for another couple of quarters we would have still had a close result, both teams showed desperation for the win.

I don't think you can say our boys didn't match yours today. They certainly did and it was an epic arm-wrestle of a game.

Was a great, exciting game of footy yes!! The backwards and forwards tussel was superb and the teams are pretty evenly matched ATM.. Good game!!

lol surely, SURELY essendon will win.

If not, biggest case of performance anxiety since our 03 finals campaign.

If essendon can't win, you guys deserve to get trolled more than we do for our entire 2011 season.

Brillant!!!!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back