Oppo Camp Delusional Pearlers III

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
That is where I disagree. He is A grade he isn't elite there is a difference. Being the best WC mid isn't an achievement they are hopeless in the middle. I mean Darling has played midfield!

You just don't pay premium for one position slow midfielders, I'm not saying he can't play but Jobe is better

Well you can argue the term used if you like - he's an outstanding player. Better than Brock Mclean, not as good as Gary Ablett.

But he's still a walk up start to our midfield.

Well you can argue the term used if you like - he's an outstanding player. Better than Brock Mclean, not as good as Gary Ablett.

But he's still a walk up start to our midfield.

No he isn't a walk up start, we have Jobe playing his position. Please tell me why you would make Jobes game suffer just to include Priddis!

No he isn't a walk up start, we have Jobe playing his position. Please tell me why you would make Jobes game suffer just to include Priddis!

Geezus..... if other club boards had a delusional pearlers thread this would be on the Eagles board.

Absolutely ridiculous. Priddis gets a game every single week with us and our midfield is better for it.

Geezus..... if other club boards had a delusional pearlers thread this would be on the Eagles board.

Absolutely ridiculous. Priddis gets a game every single week with us and our midfield is better for it.
We're 13th in average CP's, 10th for average clearances, and 9th for average CP differential. Our midfield's weakness is on the inside, yet one of the best inside mids in the game wouldn't get a game.

We're 13th in average CP's, 10th for average clearances, and 9th for average CP differential. Our midfield's weakness is on the inside, yet one of the best inside mids in the game wouldn't get a game.

What were those figures before Jobe got hurt?

What were those figures before Jobe got hurt?
I couldn't tell you, but inside has never been a big strength. 2012 we were 9th for average CP, 15th in diff, 9th for clearance, 12th for diff

I couldn't tell you, but inside has never been a big strength. 2012 we were 9th for average CP, 15th in diff, 9th for clearance, 12th for diff

Cheers. Wouldn't mind Priddis, but not for what we'd have to pay and how long he'd be here.

Hellooo free agency.....

Cheers. Wouldn't mind Priddis, but not for what we'd have to pay and how long he'd be here.

Hellooo free agency.....
That was meant to be 2013 btw

Look at my next post in that thread.

Gaff is a poor man's Zaharakis, do not need

Funny stuff, really funny stuff.
Would easily fit into any side in the comp.

Not on this site but my god.

tumblr_mzu613YNYf1rdw7u5o1_400.gif

but they should be

jks

but seriously they should

not srs

Generally speaking, though he's really struggled to build upon his first year.

Actually it was his second year that he played his best footy averaging just under 25 possessions.
2013 he was down a bit as other clubs did not let him run loose all day and his average dropped under 20 disposals, he had trouble with the tag
or run with and it showed. Has pushed that back up again this to 23.
In many ways his career has been very similar to Zaka other than Zaka played less games in his first year.
Gaff would be a star in a side like the Hawks who have better inside mids. At the Eagels he struggles to have as much impact because
their inside mids are not as good.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Apparently because North and Essendon are on the same amount of wins Brad Scott is as good a coach as Bomber Thompson :straining:.

Actually it was his second year that he played his best footy averaging just under 25 possessions.
2013 he was down a bit as other clubs did not let him run loose all day and his average dropped under 20 disposals, he had trouble with the tag
or run with and it showed. Has pushed that back up again this to 23.
In many ways his career has been very similar to Zaka other than Zaka played less games in his first year.
Gaff would be a star in a side like the Hawks who have better inside mids. At the Eagels he struggles to have as much impact because
their inside mids are not as good.

He got absolutely smashed with the tag early, as there was no one else to tag really, given Shuey's stagnation since 2011, and he still hasn't fully worked out how to deal with it. Doesn't help that there's no support from his teammates. He'd dominate in a club where he was free of the tag.

He got absolutely smashed with the tag early, as there was no one else to tag really, given Shuey's stagnation since 2011, and he still hasn't fully worked out how to deal with it. Doesn't help that there's no support from his teammates. He'd dominate in a club where he was free of the tag.

Remarkably similar story to Stanton prior to our midfield evolving

(except Stanton would get "junk time" possessions, but let's not use the fact he'd worked over tag over to get said "junk time" possessions)

Carlton board are musing about swapping Walker for Boyd. I had to chuckle.

Maybe with Carlolton's first rounder as well it'd be a fair trade.

They are talking about Matthew Boyd, right?

Carlton board are musing about swapping Walker for Boyd. I had to chuckle.

Trigger happy, aren't they?

821145-steven-trigg.jpg

Yes, I see what I did there. Get the man to cut his teeth on something ludicrous before giving him the brown paper bag gatling gun.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back