Oppo Camp Delusional Pearlers III

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eth, give it a rest in this thread.

99 per cent of the stuff you're posting isn't delusional, just s**t fights you get into that someone had a subjective opinion on something that differed from yours.

This thread wasn't made to be your own personal source of validation for your s**t fights and I think I speak for the very large majority of posters here when I say that it's boring and ruining/ed what was one of the great threads on this board.

Schoenmakers has his not inconsiderable faults but I don't think kicking is one of them. He's a very reasonable kick. I'm sorry, but I don't see how that fits the bill of delusional pearler in the slightest. This thread was once full of genuinely outrageous, delicious bits of rubbish from around the place. About the only one I've seen recently that really lived up to this billing, for mine, was the one about Baguley not being a defender's arse crack.

I'll say this. I don't think this thread was ever designed to be a place where we post every comment we don't agree with, nor where the same people who are obviously out for a rise and nothing else are quoted over and over, giving them exactly what they want.

No, this was a place where we gathered to have a quiet snicker about Dylan Grimes apparently being potentially as good as Fletcher and Scarlett combined, or about how the sleeping giant down at Tigerland had apparently awoken for the 35th time in the past 35 years. Hmmm, I'm sensing a theme here...

But honestly, them were the days. I will also say, there's no special requirement that this thread be kept ticking over constantly...if the pickings are slim to non-existent, then maybe wait for bigger fish to swim by. Good things come to those who are patient!

eth-dog

This, my friend, is a genuine beauty you dug up last year:

When Lyon was asked in the pre-match lead up as to how he would tag Priddis, he looked on with disbelief and laughed.

A joke of a player that is a blight on the club. As supporters of our club, we are poorer for having to witness the trash he dishes up on the field. He is a disgrace to our jumper.
More of that. :thumbsu:

But don't go desperately looking for it. Just let it fall in your lap. ;)

eth-dog - mate.

I understand the frustration of not having an argument you KNOW is correct acknowledged as such.

BUT you are going to have a thread I started closed if you keep this up. Think on it mate eh?

eth-dog - mate.

I understand the frustration of not having an argument you KNOW is correct acknowledged as such.h

BUT you are going to have a thread I started closed if you keep this up. Think on it mate eh?
MY PLOT HAS BEEN FOILED!

I should look at that Priddis thread again, there's bound to be one recently...

Probably would be.

You could take a rest too, though. You know, ease out and back in. ;)
Well, I can troll on facebook for a while... Or on here.

Sure. You can post pretty well when you want to though, eth.

I find constantly trawling for rubbish kind of has a deleterious effect on that, though. Not just for you, for everyone. Guess that explains why my posting has gradually gone down the toilet. :drunk:

I find constantly trawling for rubbish kind of has a deleterious effect on that, though. Not just for you, for everyone. Guess that explains why my posting has gradually gone down the toilet. :drunk:
Only when doing my previews.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Wouldn't that mean it was out of the toilet at some point?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back