Oppo Camp Delusional Pearlers III

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remember us calling Pies fans delusional for wanting two top ten first round picks?

Indeed.

In fact, I'd day the only difference between the two situations is where the players want to be, and that isn't really a factor in terms of hypothetical worth.

Either Beams and Heppell are worth two top ten picks, or neither are.

Indeed.

In fact, I'd day the only difference between the two situations is where the players want to be, and that isn't really a factor in terms of hypothetical worth.

Either Beams and Heppell are worth two top ten picks, or neither are.

Stuff that, I don't care how good a player people think Beams is; Heppell is worth more.

Stuff that, I don't care how good a player people think Beams is; Heppell is worth more.
Which is fine since it was repeatedly suggested on here Beams was not worth two top 10 picks. Heppell being worth 2 top 10 picks would still make him worth more then Beams AND is not as stupid a offer as being suggested.

This simply cannot be left unquoted.

This bloke is actually unreal;

He actually believes that is the reason why Adam Cooney came to Essendon

bahahahahaha

Link please? I must ridicule.

Vlas will never get 20+ consistantly while he plays in the backline, once his tank is right he'll play Mid then we can compare him to Wines etc

I love Richmond fans this time of year. Vlaslutin is as good as Wines, just needs the tank.

Plus you know the talent but that's a small issue.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

An oldie but a goodie... just looked back at this thread and couldn't stop laughing.

Carlton supporter on Robinson vs Priddis:

Robinson isnt the worst disposer in the league, Priddis is. But here's the thing, Robinson can take strong marks, can also win his own hardball and is a reasonable shot at goal. Im not saying Robinson is great, ****, Im not even saying he's good. Im just saying he's better than Priddis. More to the point, Robinson being named in our match day squad isnt even a certainty. So if by some weird uninformed logic you feel that Priddis is better than Rpbinson and that makes Priddis a walk up start you're mistaken.

He wouldnt even be a depth player at 14 clubs.

He might get a crack in your midfield, but he wouldnt even push out Robinson for us on game day.

Who out of: Murphy, Gibbs, Judd, Simpson, Curnow, Docherty, Yarran or Everitt do you see him replacing in order to get 22 games a year? You are certifiable if you think he would. You havent seen jack s**t of Priddis, this much is clear.

So you know about as much about our list as you do about Priddis. Good stuff :thumbsu:

Matt Priddis: Brownlow Medalist

Mitch Robinson: Delisted by a bottom 6 team

An oldie but a goodie... just looked back at this thread and couldn't stop laughing.

I heart this so much....

I remember that, link?

Wines will be best out of his draft year.

Uhhhhhh....
datderp_zps90c43c70.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back