Oppo Camp Delusional Pearlers III

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Haha, drawing a response out of you is as easy as outmarking Hamish Hartlett with one hand tied behind my back.

R032014AtleyMark.gif

Drawing a response out of me isn't likely to be high on the list of difficult tasks I would have thought.....

Folks, this right here is possibly the understatement of the century.
I mildly dislike Hawthorn.

Yes, I had to top it.

I mildly dislike Hawthorn.

Yes, I had to top it.
Ethan, I believe Fraser Thurlow is the most underrated ruckman in the AFL and I think Hawthorn are the most incredible side I've ever seen.

Okay, go.

Ethan, I believe Fraser Thurlow is the most underrated ruckman in the AFL and I think Hawthorn are the most incredible side I've ever seen.

Okay, go.
At least you're in the right thread

Okay, go.
Words cannot describe how much I want to punch the screen right now.

Words cannot describe how much I want to punch the screen right now.
Did I mention that Stewart Crameri was also an absolute star who always delivered against top sides, and that Jake Melksham is the worst player to have ever been on Essendon's list?

I have the deepest of respect for the journalistic skills of one Sir Damien Barrett Esquire, and have never once come off the long run in his general direction or been at all disparaging towards him.

I have the deepest of respect for the journalistic skills of one Sir Damien Barrett Esquire, and have never once come off the long run in his general direction or been at all disparaging towards him.

Dude, understatement, not flat out ******* lie.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Mate of Ashton Agar said:
I think your list has peaked already and is in decline.

14 wins down to 12 is not improving, it's declining!
First statement is ridiculous.

So he thinks one year of winning less games (without our coach I might add) means we are on the decline already.

This bloke is an idiot, will never say anything good about Essendon, never.

EDIT: Another one.

Mate of Ashton Agar said:
I reckon 8-11 wins depending on your draw after round one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back