Portfolio designs by codym2723

Remove this Banner Ad

Manchester United:
first up is the home and my preference was to have Aon back on the home as it looks cleaner and suits the kit
man-utd-home-2016.png

Away:
this time a plain white kit has been transformed with a faded non distracting design on it similar to the Western Sydney Wanderers 2014/15 away kit
man-utd-away-2016.png
I can hear Sunderland already calling copyright on Man Utd

Third Kit: Keeping the blue as it looks nice, no design just like the home keeping it smart, neat and clean
man-utd-third-2016.png

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If you're gonna use my shoddy, half finished template then that stroke which is the stitching on the shorts shouldn't have a fill, which it does when most people use it for some reason. Just unlock the shorts stitching layer and remove the fill.

I didn't make this template with gradients in mind fyi. I guess it looks fine but you end up with a half stroked, gradient-shaded kit.

If you're gonna use my shoddy, half finished template then that stroke which is the stitching on the shorts shouldn't have a fill, which it does when most people use it for some reason. Just unlock the shorts stitching layer and remove the fill.

I didn't make this template with gradients in mind fyi. I guess it looks fine but you end up with a half stroked, gradient-shaded kit.
I'm using gradients to make it 3d and I am constantly removing and adding things to improve it. As for the shorts I will fix that up

I use a darker colour for my cuffs though to match the darkness. I really should add an overlay but I just sample the darker colour near the cuff if the guernsey body is the same colour.

You should all do the same

Cody at the moment I can't tell what you're trying to do with your gradients. You need to be a bit more particular about where you place them so they give the impression that your guernsey is fitted to a human body. You can use more than one gradient if need be.

Unless you want it to look how it looks idk

Remove this Banner Ad

Back