Multiplat Destiny

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Got to 8, spent an entire evening exploring with a mate and turning tail and running from too many level ?? mobs in dark caves, completed devils lair a few times, spent a while in PvP and upgraded my rides, so I feel pretty ready for release.

Anyone tried more than 1 class? So far I have only played warlock and there doesn't seem to be really any discernable differences besides the supercharge move at such low levels. I sort of don't want to play through the same thing another 2 times and then it feeling like a chore again at release.

Also have 2 PS4 codes left if anyone is still looking.

Full sets of level 9 and 10 uncommon and rare gear :(

So far my only beef is in PvP coming across entire teams of titans just spamming fist of havoc. Doubt it will be an issue at release though as I don't think the battlegrounds will be available until a later level when all the classes have cool abilities. I've been playing warlock so understandably a bit squishy and nova bomb feels derp against anything except for mobs at level 8.

Not sure I'll replay the other classes so I don't burn out on old russia but will just watch some videos. Toss up between lock and hunter.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What class did you guys find the best?

I've maxed the Warlock and almost the Titan, favoring the Warlock so far.

I've maxed Warlock and am at level 7 on Hunter, saving the Titan for when it kicks off again.

Warlock is my preferred one at this stage. Plays better to my strengths.

Hunter is my favourite, but there's not a whole lot of difference between them (so far). I enjoyed using all three of them.

Titan is my preference, but the Hunter's throwing knives are great fun. Titan's the one I'll probably use as my "main" character, but I'll likely make one of each and just play as whichever I feel like at the time. All great.

Its undecided. But its highly unlikely. Most games that do a beta don't transfer over, but seeing how easy it is to get access to this games beta they might just let it happen, most people that are buying it pretty quick will have played beta.

Level cap at launch is 20, so I don't think we were meant to casually make it to level 8 in a couple hours while still in Old Russia. It is meant to take much longer to level so I can understand them not wanting to let the levels carry over. But it would be nice if vanguard and crucible marks and reputation carried over as a thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back