Multiplat Destiny

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Seeing as Bungie see this as a 10 year project, can we be expecting significant updates along the way? Wish I brought season pass, can imagine there will be a lot of dlc

Was having a great time with this game up until a couple of days ago, now I literally can't even play for a minute without the servers kicking me out... I've followed all the suggestions bungie has offered, forwarded ports and all that jazz, still unplayable. The connection to my PS3 is fine and other games like COD I can play online without any trouble, so frustrating I just want to shoot plebs in the crucible

Was having a great time with this game up until a couple of days ago, now I literally can't even play for a minute without the servers kicking me out... I've followed all the suggestions bungie has offered, forwarded ports and all that jazz, still unplayable. The connection to my PS3 is fine and other games like COD I can play online without any trouble, so frustrating I just want to shoot plebs in the crucible
Yep, I cannot play on it before about 7pm AEST. Is not an issue at my end, is a Bungie issue. Will they ever fix this? Is fckn annoying.

Yep, I cannot play on it before about 7pm AEST. Is not an issue at my end, is a Bungie issue. Will they ever fix this? Is fckn annoying.
Bungie are copping serious flak at the moment because a bunch of people like us can't play the game and any customer service to rectify it outside of broad suggestions regarding your NAT has been completely absent, hopefully they sort their s**t out soon so I can actually play the game I forked out for!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Bungie are copping serious flak at the moment because a bunch of people like us can't play the game and any customer service to rectify it outside of broad suggestions regarding your NAT has been completely absent, hopefully they sort their s**t out soon so I can actually play the game I forked out for!
Exactly, my internet is fine, no other game has an issue, and the fact I can play 3/4 hours straight with no drop out at night proves it as well. Dampening my enjoyment of the game a little.

Definitely their end. A few pages back is me banging out how I couldn't play from Saturday until monday. Last couple nights have been fine though.

I have quite a bit on my home network so spent a lot of sunday running tests and isolating to find if any gear was causing the issue since all the bungie error codes were suggesting it was my fault. Just hang in there is my suggestion. I was giving it until the end of month but looks like it might be improving (for me anyway).

Definitely their end. A few pages back is me banging out how I couldn't play from Saturday until monday. Last couple nights have been fine though.

I have quite a bit on my home network so spent a lot of sunday running tests and isolating to find if any gear was causing the issue since all the bungie error codes were suggesting it was my fault. Just hang in there is my suggestion. I was giving it until the end of month but looks like it might be improving (for me anyway).

Yeah I spent a whole evening ******* around with my network, setting up a static IP, forwarding ports and trying just about everything else the internet and I could think of, hasn't made one modicum of difference. Bungie pls

Finally got my first item from a purple engram that my class can actually use. Pretty sweet name too.
YZe8uCa.jpg

Yeah I spent a whole evening ******* around with my network, setting up a static IP, forwarding ports and trying just about everything else the internet and I could think of, hasn't made one modicum of difference. Bungie pls

I still use DHCP and UPnP and get NAT 2 (ps4)/NAT Open (xb1). The port forwarding by UPnP is done on the user end so there is no need to manually assign ports and by going static and assigning your devices IPs you might just be blocking ports you may need in the future unless you're sticking your console in the DMZ. I wasted a whole day and it didn't fix anything, but the last couple nights I haven't had a hint of issues *touch wood*.

IMO it's in their netcode. Their servers are loading up and they aren't allowing enough 'hang time' when the packets are being re-sent. This is why it just boots you from your activity and back to orbit while still connected to the game.

Sorry I can't say anything that will help you out because it's not your fault. As frustrating as it is. All I can say is "I know them feels bro."

I'm playing on Xbox One, currently a level 23 Titan gamertag same as my BF username

also apparently you get rewards for being in a clan on bungie.net, I just asked to join the club named Bigfooty which I assume is run from people on here. I also just made my own which is here: http://www.bungie.net/en/Clan/272146 anyone is welcome to join. I think Bungie doesn't discriminate between 360/Xbox One and PS3/PS4 so any 360 players are welcome to join and get whatever free stuff is hopefully coming our way. You'll also need to click 'set as xbox clan'

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back