Diamond and Sapphire Twin: New to Big Footy

Remove this Banner Ad

Brittany said:
Just seen ya pics..I think you look better as blondes
& You 2 being skinny is HOT

No, No, No

Be curvy ladies, that is so much more sexy!

:thumbsu: :thumbsu: :thumbsu:

My friend Daniel says you shouldn't go out with fat girls. He says they are always crying and angery and stuff because they have big fat bums and are usually really fat and ugly. I showed Daniel your pictures on the weekend he thinks youse two are really sexy.

What did you think of the Mighty Cats losing. It was bad but no to bad because we were playing last years winners.

Brittany said:
God I hate Men sometimes :mad:

haha Brittany...men have a funny way with things dont they! Wats this crazy vid joke u 2 have going on? haha.

Healey, i think Geelongs loss on the weekend was appalling....i missed the first 2 hrs of my friends 21st just to watch them lose to a team i cant stand! i was on my wits ends watching Barry Hall think he was it and a bit!!!

and to top it off...Prismall breaking his arm in his first senior game! that really topped off the loss....but it was good to see Mooney get best on ground...he deserved it.:) Ling on the other hand.....:mad:

I would be very surprised if Healy is more than 8 years old ...

And as to the chics, well blondes are always better than Brunettes ...

Diamond Twin said:
haha Brittany...men have a funny way with things dont they! Wats this crazy vid joke u 2 have going on? haha.
They sure do my dear ;)
Haha the video is a long long story :p

Brittany said:
God I hate Men sometimes :mad:
I hate people like you who think rake thin is sexy.

It continues the perversion that all girls MUST be skinny in order to have a meaningful life. You dont. You can be fat skinny short tall whatever. But dont make yourself ill trying to be something your body shape wont allow.

If your natural body shape is rake thin then great but if you have pear shaped hips then enjoy them because trying to squeeze them into size 8 jeans just wont work

FFS Brittany I would have thought that at least you would have understood this

Being a stick thin girl myself who finds it IMPOSSIBLE to put on weight, I feel the need to stick up for naturally skinny girls and say it looks nice. We can't help that we don't have "curves" or the natural body shape.

I do understand it Perthcrow, I'm not saying for all girls to go out there and get an eating disorder, i'm jut saying I thought they looked alot better being thin.

NimChief said:
Hey you!

Stop ramming your opinion down everyone’s throat.
It's what I do, I can't help it ;)

I am a teenager after all

Brittany said:
Being a stick thin girl myself who finds it IMPOSSIBLE to put on weight, I feel the need to stick up for naturally skinny girls and say it looks nice. We can't help that we don't have "curves" or the natural body shape.

I do understand it Perthcrow, I'm not saying for all girls to go out there and get an eating disorder, i'm jut saying I thought they looked alot better being thin.

My only opinion on the matter is this...skinny comments can hurt just as much, if not more then "fat" comments. Its ok for someone to say "why dont u eat a burger for once in your life" to a skinny person, but if i was to say to a fat person "stop eating like a pig" or something like that, I'd be condemmed for the rest of my life!

I think my point is, is that you cant judge someone for their bodies...its just a shell hiding the true person underneath...curvy or skinny we're all the same at the end of the day :)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Diamond Twin said:
My only opinion on the matter is this...skinny comments can hurt just as much, if not more then "fat" comments. Its ok for someone to say "why dont u eat a burger for once in your life" to a skinny person, but if i was to say to a fat person "stop eating like a pig" or something like that, I'd be condemmed for the rest of my life!

I think my point is, is that you cant judge someone for their bodies...its just a shell hiding the true person underneath...curvy or skinny we're all the same at the end of the day :)

Finally someone smart :p I agree with that lol, people just don't get it ;)

Yeah And your last comment was a very good point :thumbsu:

PerthCrow said:
I hate people like you who think rake thin is sexy.

It continues the perversion that all girls MUST be skinny in order to have a meaningful life. You dont. You can be fat skinny short tall whatever. But dont make yourself ill trying to be something your body shape wont allow.

If your natural body shape is rake thin then great but if you have pear shaped hips then enjoy them because trying to squeeze them into size 8 jeans just wont work

FFS Brittany I would have thought that at least you would have understood this

Wait, thin is better looking though mate. As long as there is curves in the right places of course.

It's just a fact. Now, girls should have the self esteem to realise what their body shape is and not go to ridiculous lengths to change it, but saying that it doesn't look better is just ignorance.

Seriosuly mate, either I've got a lot smarter lately or you're getting a lot dumber. Probably both.

Or perhaps someone's hacked your account, who knows, but you're really looking dumb on the regular lately.

Or perhaps you're married to a fatty. If so, my condolensces.

Wow Andrea Dworkin has risen from the dead and is posting on BigFooty under the moniker of 'Brittany).

In my opinion, people should make their bodies ascribe to their own personal desires. I have opinions on girls bodies and I don't like skinny or fat. I like athletic girls with good butts, pretty faces and a brain. I have high standards on both looks and brain and I make no apology for that.

I don't care that Brittany or the twins are skinny. That level of thinness doesn't do it for me so I wouldn't go after them, HOWEVER, that fact shouldn't worry them in the slightest. Brittany's reaction to somebody saying 'girls with curves are sexier' is absurd. He was expressing his own personal opinion and he doesn't have to conform to a personal taste of somebody else, especially when that taste is borne of that persons own body.

It may be impossible for you to not be skinny, that doesn't mean I have to like your body (and this is all hypothetical of course). As I said, your concern regarding my personal tastes should be next to nothing. If you think you are too skinny do something about it. If you think you look great, then stay at it. Just don't tell other people what they have to like.

To the twins. Brunette, however your pulling weird faces and wearing too much makeup in the blonde photo so it's hardly a fair comparison.

rick James said:
Wait, thin is better looking though mate. As long as there is curves in the right places of course.

It's just a fact.

Subjective opinion can never be fact mate. Everybody's personal tastes are subjective not objective by very definition. You can make an argument that thin is better looking to the majority of people and provide evidence as to that. Or you can simply say thin is better looking to me. However to say that 'thin is the best you are dumb lalalalala I am so right' is just absurd.

jacross said:
Wow Andrea Dworkin has risen from the dead and is posting on BigFooty under the moniker of 'Brittany).

In my opinion, people should make their bodies ascribe to their own personal desires. I have opinions on girls bodies and I don't like skinny or fat. I like athletic girls with good butts, pretty faces and a brain. I have high standards on both looks and brain and I make no apology for that.

I don't care that Brittany or the twins are skinny. That level of thinness doesn't do it for me so I wouldn't go after them, HOWEVER, that fact shouldn't worry them in the slightest. Brittany's reaction to somebody saying 'girls with curves are sexier' is absurd. He was expressing his own personal opinion and he doesn't have to conform to a personal taste of somebody else, especially when that taste is borne of that persons own body.

It may be impossible for you to not be skinny, that doesn't mean I have to like your body (and this is all hypothetical of course). As I said, your concern regarding my personal tastes should be next to nothing. If you think you are too skinny do something about it. If you think you look great, then stay at it. Just don't tell other people what they have to like.

To the twins. Brunette, however your pulling weird faces and wearing too much makeup in the blonde photo so it's hardly a fair comparison.

Who the Hell is that?

Anyway I was just trying to stick up for us skinny girls, as I think it's horrible when people are constantly telling us to put on weight, It is just the same as telling someone who is Fat to lose weight.
It may seem like it's innocent and doesn't hurt our feelings, but it does, it's basically saying we are ugly being skinny and should put on weight to make us prettier etc.

Eww the last thing I am is a feminist, People that know me know I pretty much hate women.

Brittany said:
Who the Hell is that?

Anyway I was just trying to stick up for us skinny girls, as I think it's horrible when people are constantly telling us to put on weight, It is just the same as telling someone who is Fat to lose weight.
It may seem like it's innocent and doesn't hurt our feelings, but it does, it's basically saying we are ugly being skinny and should put on weight to make us prettier etc.

Brittany does have a point...for myself, when i lost a stack of weight i found myself feeling a lot uglier then when i was chubbier...most people dont realise what its like having to get used to accepting yourself in a completly new, skinnier body and face...its not all fine and dandy when you lose weight!

anyway, i think this has got out of hand a bit!

Lets accept one another for our great personalities, and the fact that we LOVE the Catters, not how skinny we are....then we can all be happy!:)

If you don't like being skinny then do something about it (well seeing as you have to some degree this is hypothetical). If you agree with the people who thought you looked bad skinny, then don't have a go at them. Nobody knows your personality so we aren't going to judge you on that until we get to know you more. Quite frankly if I were you I'd be happy that some people said you were hot. I guarantee if I posted my picture nobody is going to go "holy :D:D:D:D what a fine specimen".........unless they want to be a smart arse. I'm not saying I'm ugly I'm just........average.

Brit: HAHAHA I thought you'd like that. She used to go around saying that all heterosexual sex is rape. So are you a misogynist or do you just hate men and women equally.

jacross said:
If you don't like being skinny then do something about it (well seeing as you have to some degree this is hypothetical). If you agree with the people who thought you looked bad skinny, then don't have a go at them. Nobody knows your personality so we aren't going to judge you on that until we get to know you more. Quite frankly if I were you I'd be happy that some people said you were hot. I guarantee if I posted my picture nobody is going to go "holy :D:D:D:D what a fine specimen".........unless they want to be a smart arse. I'm not saying I'm ugly I'm just........average.quote]

OK ok, to clear this up ONCE AND FOR ALL! We are perfectly happy with our bodies now, we ARE NOT skin and bones anymore and I couldnt care less if people think Im "hot" or not!!!!!!

All we asked was if we suited blonde or brown hair better!

this has been taken too far so lets just leave it at that!!!!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back