Diamond and Sapphire Twin: New to Big Footy

Remove this Banner Ad

jacross said:
If you don't like being skinny then do something about it (well seeing as you have to some degree this is hypothetical). If you agree with the people who thought you looked bad skinny, then don't have a go at them. Nobody knows your personality so we aren't going to judge you on that until we get to know you more. Quite frankly if I were you I'd be happy that some people said you were hot. I guarantee if I posted my picture nobody is going to go "holy :D:D:D:D what a fine specimen".........unless they want to be a smart arse. I'm not saying I'm ugly I'm just........average.

Brit: HAHAHA I thought you'd like that. She used to go around saying that all heterosexual sex is rape. So are you a misogynist or do you just hate men and women equally.
*sigh* As Diamond twin said, lets get over it. It's hard to put on weight my dear but people just don't get it.
& No I adore men, I was just being silly ;)

roosterlad said:
You hate men because they want some meat on bones? They are far too skinny and look disgusting. You are proof that todays teenage female is one ed up species, you dont eat, you just have an obsession with being tiny.

You are a disgrace Brittany.
Hey I eat, I just can't put on weight.
And just ignore that I hate men sometimes comment, i was going through my "everyone should be skinny" Faze and I'm over it now.

RoosterLad said:
You hate men because they want some meat on bones? They are far too skinny and look disgusting. You are proof that todays teenage female is one :D:D:D:Ded up species, you dont eat, you just have an obsession with being tiny.

You are a disgrace Brittany.

i'm warming to you bubble boy ;)

Jesus Christ I didn't say put on some weight, I said do what makes you feel good about yourself. Diamond You are the one who said that being skinny made you feel uglier than being chubby.

:D:D:D:D me it's like bashing your head against a brick wall. Look I don't care about your body, people are going to comment on it if you provide them with the stimulus to do so. So if you are going to post pics on the internet then you better get a thick skin or a brain transplant, this isn't a place of civility.

jacross said:
Jesus Christ I didn't say put on some weight, I said do what makes you feel good about yourself. Diamond You are the one who said that being skinny made you feel uglier than being chubby.

:D:D:D:D me it's like bashing your head against a brick wall. Look I don't care about your body, people are going to comment on it if you provide them with the stimulus to do so. So if you are going to post pics on the internet then you better get a thick skin or a brain transplant, this isn't a place of civility.

Like i said, out of curiositys sake, all we wanted from this thread was to introduce ourselves and ask if we suited blonde or brunette hair! just for a point of interest!

NOW, lets put this all behind us and end it now! that is my FINAL SAY!

Yeah and I wasn't really interested in commenting on how hot you were or your skinniness, by the way I said brunette in case you missed it.

I merely thought some posts on both sides of the skinny fence were intellectually void, and felt it my duty to comment.

So a good way to stop the skinny talk is to change the subject. Tell us more about yourselves.

RoosterLad said:
So you hate men and hate women?
No No No my dear, Just have a problem with Women and I don't hate Men, I was being silly when I said that.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

F/D said:
EDIT:

FAR too skinny.

what are you the weight police???

It really pysses me off- my family used to tell me i was too skinny and i looked annorexic so i put on a few kg and the same family members said i needed to lose 2kg.

People expect girls to remain within 2 kg of the perfect weight. Never aloud under or over :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

and why is it okay to say 'you're too skinny but not okay to say you're too fat?' hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm?

nicky said:

It really pysses me off- my family used to tell me i was too skinny and i looked annorexic so i put on a few kg and the same family members said i needed to lose 2kg.

People expect girls to remain within 2 kg of the perfect weight. Never aloud under or over :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

and why is it okay to say 'you're too skinny but not okay to say you're too fat?' hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm?

I agree Nicky my dear :), some people just don't understand *sigh*

nicky said:

I think you should spend less time worrying about your weight and more time on your spelling. When do you plan on passing the fifth grade by the way?

nicky said:

Dont worry nicky.

I'd root you.

F/D said:
Oh Britz, you know me so well :D

F/D's motto for the day: Any holes a goal

Okay guys, lets not get this thread banned! we want to keep it clean ok!

On a totally different note...

We've recently landed jobs at the MCG, which we absolutely love, being involved with the footy all weekend and getting paid for it is a dream come true!

We're still loving melbourne also... it seriously is the city of oppurtunity, and compared to Mt Gambier where we used to live, its amazing.

So what else do big footy members get up to in Melbourne? what is your idea of a fab nite out???

Remove this Banner Ad

Back