Other Dirty Bird nuzlocke

Remove this Banner Ad

Going to be patient for once and push for completing a nuzlocke (Pokémon Y)

Just about to do some grinding byt thought Id give a minor update before covering it in more detail heading through the gyms.

Vaniville Town: No catchable pokemon
Route 1: No catchable pokemon
Aquacorde Town: Selected Chespin (Juggernaut)
Route 2: Pidgey (Jebus)
Santalune Forest: Pampour (Water Monkey)
Route 3: Pidgey - Killed it
Santalune City: No pokemon obtained wont trade for Farchet'd)
Route 22: Psyduck (Rubby Ducky)

Just about to grind before taking on the first gym. Jebus is probably strong enough right now to take it on. But I might grind up to all 4 being level 15 (9 for Water monkey and Juggernaut, 10 for Jebus, 6 for Rubby Ducky)

Through Santulene Gym without any issues.
Jebus was pushed by Ledyba early on, but I moved her out for Rubby Ducky who took care of business.
Gave Jebus a potion and then she swept through the rest of the gym.

I actually forgot to nickname my Ledbya (had it all int he head and said here what Id do, just forgot), so I stopped it there and then. Might give it whirl again soon. Have wiped the game.

Oh, and I've sent everything over to X. Y is for new stories and challenges.

Will do a nuzlocke, then I might decide 'I want to be a water trainer' or something. Just pick a type and try and win with that type.

I actually forgot to nickname my Ledbya (had it all int he head and said here what Id do, just forgot), so I stopped it there and then. Might give it whirl again soon. Have wiped the game.

Will do a nuzlocke, then I might decide 'I want to be a water trainer' or something. Just pick a type and try and win with that type.
I want to do a nuzelocke but I don't wanna lose my compettive pokes and items.... I don't have another game to trade them too either :'(

I'm thinking about doing one of these for Y.. but i don't wanna lose my competitive pokes and items!!!

Run an emulator man. Will make your life easier, despite DS emulators not being amazing.

About to finish my first nuzlocke challenge, grinding my pokemon so they'll survive the elite 4....

Did that on Emerald... decided i wanted to be a Dark trainer... really enjoyed the flexibility of pokemon i had at my disposal...

For the record, there are 6 seperate species of dark types that are catch-able, 2 Dark, 2 Dark/Water, 2 Dark/Grass.

It was fun.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back