GRAND FINAL
GARVEY OVAL 11:45am SAT 10/9
Parkside
South Melbourne DistrictsParksideSouth Melbourne Districts
1st SEMIFINALvsvs
ElsternwickEmmaus St LeosEmmaus St Leos
Emmaus St Leos

Last edited:
Looks like the top 4 is set with Parkside a guaranteed win against Westbourne in Round 18. Any one of those sides can win it, it will be a very exciting finals series in D3.
Not to mention all clubs reserves are also in the top, Wicks ressies should finish above Richmond ressies. Lots of depth with these clubs and either one will be competitive in D2.
I have a sneaking suspicion Parkside might have a similar run home like in 2018 ;)

Benettswood?
Wattle Park?

Looking at the socials, you’ve nailed it sidewinder…wattle park amateurs they are proposing to call themselves…guess st Leo’s doesn’t actually exist anymore!

I would’ve thought they would have gone to Deakin if changing name

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Richmond Centrals player Ricky Ison has been given 8 weeks for striking after an investigation. Anyone know what that’s about? Would have to be a king hit or something surely?

Maybe to do with the story mentioned previously of a king hit 100m off the ball.
If that's the case, dare say there was video footage? Unless player fessed up?
If a king hit (cowards hit really), there should be zero tolerance. Have 12 months of sitting on the sidelines then you can re-apply to the tribunal as to why you should be allowed back into the league to play.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Wattle Park Amateurs Football Club.

I think its a little strange as Wattle Park is a nearby park which isn't their home ground. Are they planning on moving there?

Amazing that no linkage to the university has occurred.

Love to hear from an Animals supporter to understand if the club has tried to tap into this massive recruitment pool.

Wattle Park Amateurs.... Sounds like it should be more associated to a bird watching society or local gardening club.

Richmond Centrals player Ricky Ison has been given 8 weeks for striking after an investigation. Anyone know what that’s about? Would have to be a king hit or something surely?
Richmond Centrals are a joke of a club, worst culture in VAFA as far as I am concerned. Had a bloke suspended this year against Hawthorn for headbutting
What happened that a player gets 8 weeks? Was there footage? Richmond should be derigistered with so many suspensions in a season

what a hero? Who is the coach/president down there to condone players gutless actions?
Time for vafa to step in and boot Richmond Centrals out of comp!

Amazing that no linkage to the university has occurred.

Love to hear from an Animals supporter to understand if the club has tried to tap into this massive recruitment pool.

Wattle Park Amateurs.... Sounds like it should be more associated to a bird watching society or local gardening club.

Deaking Ducks makes a lot of sense to me.

Havign said that, anything will be better than 'the animals'. Goodness me, who thought of that face palm

If that's the case, dare say there was video footage? Unless player fessed up?
If a king hit (cowards hit really), there should be zero tolerance. Have 12 months of sitting on the sidelines then you can re-apply to the tribunal as to why you should be allowed back into the league to play.
Even without footage, if he's caused serious injury to an opposition player there would be medical reports that would be hard to dispute.
Also that's why an investigation is heard the week after the report is made, gives both sides a chance to provide evidence and bring in witnesses from on and off the field that have witnessed the incident.

Two rounds to go - will there be any surprises? Do teams in the top 4 begin to rest players in order to get them right for finals?!?!?!?!

Tips:
Canterbury
SMD
Wicks
Parkside

What happened at North Brunswick yesterday? Scoreline shows neither side scored after half time. Was it abandoned for some reason?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back