Docklands Stadium (Marvel Stadium) - Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Question, I'm an AFL member and would like to get a level 2 ticket next weekend plus a guest. I see the AFL members reserve at Etihad is on the wing on level 1 for a category B match.

I'm not going to have to buy two general admission level 2 tickets and disregard my AFL membership, am I?

Question, I'm an AFL member and would like to get a level 2 ticket next weekend plus a guest. I see the AFL members reserve at Etihad is on the wing on level 1 for a category B match.

I'm not going to have to buy two general admission level 2 tickets and disregard my AFL membership, am I?

You can get cheaper level 2 tickets using your afl membership- from memory it might be $40 for a $60 ticket or something like that. I don't think it will help with the guest though

I got a couple of free tickets for Carlton Vs North Melbourne via some AFL multicultural promotion, and the seats are level 3 and then it says 10 and seat number, guessing 10 is the row? I'm trying to buy an extra ticket for a friend via the Ticketmaster website but it doesn't seem to allow me to select the row or seat. Is it possible to select seating when buying via ticketmaster?

I got a couple of free tickets for Carlton Vs North Melbourne via some AFL multicultural promotion, and the seats are level 3 and then it says 10 and seat number, guessing 10 is the row? I'm trying to buy an extra ticket for a friend via the Ticketmaster website but it doesn't seem to allow me to select the row or seat. Is it possible to select seating when buying via ticketmaster?

That would just be a generic number Ticketmaster use to determine how many tickets have been sold/given away. You can sit anywhere you like on Level 3 pretty much.

For Carlton home games at Etihad, usually the first 6 rows on level 3 are reserved seating and general admission from row 7 back. The number 10 on your ticket may mean aisle 10 (Bay 10).

The ground looks pretty crap for the TAC Cup and VFL Grand Finals on the Wurundjeri Way side today, but I guess that's the best they could do for just a days rest after the Justin Timberlake concert(s).

The ground looks pretty crap for the TAC Cup and VFL Grand Finals on the Wurundjeri Way side today, but I guess that's the best they could do for just a days rest after the Justin Timberlake concert(s).
I went past yesterday and they were still picking up the wooden boards off the grass.

are their any plans to have LED boards installed on ground level at MCG and etihad like Adelaide Oval and most other stadiums???

I think Etihad have long term plans to do so. MCG no idea on that one.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

are their any plans to have LED boards installed on ground level at MCG and etihad like Adelaide Oval and most other stadiums???
I think Etihad have long term plans to do so. MCG no idea on that one.
MCG told me no when I asked on Twitter during the season. Even though I told them I play "spot the guy fixing the broken panel that now makes the fence say 'Toyatorade'."

MCG told me no when I asked on Twitter during the season. Even though I told them I play "spot the guy fixing the broken panel that now makes the fence say 'Toyatorade'."
I think just about every week one of them dies. Must cost a fortune to fix.

I think just about every week one of them dies. Must cost a fortune to fix.
The MCG is quite behind the times when it comes to that stuff. Coupled with the AFL's deals which see "True Value Solar" ads during Geelong home games etc, they now leave a lot to be desired as far as a world-class sporting facility.

Apparently the ground gets 'fined' by the advertisers every time one of those rotating signs malfunctions. Must cost them a fair bit in lost advertising dollars
Between that and how much more advertisers would pay for moving/flashing/etc digital fence advertising, there's a bit of money not being spent on advertising at the biggest grounds in the AFL.

Seats in at all Melbourne Victory games at the Dome this season!
2rgcpau.jpg

Darts? But they kicked out Robbo and Bundy in round 15 for smoking there! Outrage! I'm calling Peter Jackson
well call peter if you want. but try peter stuyvesant & complain as he makes a better product, but he is international & if you manage to score a box of freebies customs will no doubt seize it, so give Phillip morris a call, as he is a local!

i went to the darts tournament at the start of the year etihad, i don't remember much of it!, but is was weird, after having been to a number of games at Etihad sitting in the stands, it was weird to just be out in the middle and looking at the seats with the roof over everyone its an amazing venue!
but those wooden boards were spread across the oval, a stage was set up for some English dudes to play off for a championships. several bars spread across the pace, you couldn't see much but most people were there just having a good time.

http://www.theage.com.au/victoria/e...le-to-prodarts-tournament-20140108-30hmo.html

Remove this Banner Ad

Back