Stats & History Does anyone have... all games played by current players

Remove this Banner Ad

I would of played bout 55 as Spookism and 7 or 9 as eddie_vrv6.

That's weird, doesn't show up at all except that you played 37 games. Has anyone put your name in the sim with a slight spelling mistake before?

Does anyone know where that list of name changes are around here?

That's weird, doesn't show up at all except that you played 37 games. Has anyone put your name in the sim with a slight spelling mistake before?

Try spooksim. Might've been a typo by a simmer. I remember spook use to be inputted wrongly in the cricket league so it's highly likely it could've been the same situation here.

It was right with the season 17 count if you added both the spook and eddie games. I seem to have lost a season with the stats being combined...
Your name isn't Eddie though is it spookism?
Although this is also correct.

#givememyeka
Try spooksim. Might've been a typo by a simmer. I remember spook use to be inputted wrongly in the cricket league so it's highly likely it could've been the same situation here.
Maybe.
But like I said it was correct after last season...

It was right with the season 17 count if you added both the spook and eddie games. I seem to have lost a season with the stats being combined...

Although this is also correct.

#givememyeka

Maybe.
But like I said it was correct after last season...
I have you with 65 in my workbook.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back