manutd/dogs

Team Captain
Feb 18, 2002
Melbourne
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
United
Not a great game, but Bailey Smith take a *ing bow.

Artie the Party sparked us up again!

Great to win with Bont and English quiet, plus again we were challenged and we *ing rose above it.

Have at it.

p.s. FrEe kIcK BulDoGs!!11!

Last edited:
Who was the catalyst for this win.. not Bont, not Libba but ARTY ******* JONES and Bailey Smith.

* Carlton and everyone involved with them. Feral fans who act like they are a powerhouse team, top up every year and go nowhere. Get sucked off by the umps with a home crowd and still fall short.

Tragic.

One of the toughest wins I've witnessed. Nearly pulled my hair out until that late run of goals to get us over the line.

Arty Jones is a gem. And JJ should never be played anywhere than half back, he and Richards are a great duo.

Good sides find ways to win, and we've been doing that a fair bit recently.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

* Carlton and everyone involved with them. Feral fans who act like they are a powerhouse team, top up every year and go nowhere. Get sucked off by the umps with a home crowd and still fall short.

Tragic.

And McKay did sweet * all without the umpires handing him frees 30 metres out directly in front, how s**t do you have to be to go around the body for a shot at goal when you're on a 45 degree angle?

JJ is the player we all knew he could be.

Doc Duryea was solid all night. Spewing he missed that last goal.

Liam Jones is our cog in the back half. I am so stoked he is back at the club.

Gardy was serviceable. A few skill errors but was a good support.

I said to my wife in the third that we should sub Anthony Scott but then he went BANG. I admittedly don't give him enough credit. He's been good this year.

How good is it having Liam Jones back

Arthur Jones too

Just get me another Jones in the side

Bullies 6 wins for the season so far and I reckon I have had at least one stress induced heart attack in every f-ing one of them!!!

Come on Bullies, how about a nice relaxing no stress 10 goal win one of these games please!!
Totally agree! My phone nearly got thrown through the TV at least 5 times in that second half.

Arty Jones and Baz were huge in the last quarter, Libba also was great and our defence lead by Liam Jones was fantastic. English had his worst game of the year by a mile and the midfield got beaten mostly until the very end when they lifted for the last 7 minutes to get the win.

Marra struggling to hold his marks unless he is in the open but have to persist. He gets to so many contests. Just needs to get more strength to hold those..

Great to fight back after we gave up the lead but geez it would be nice for once to bury a team when we have our foot on their throat rather than letting them back into the game

Remove this Banner Ad

Back