Game Day Blues V GWS Dogs Blue fans for a few hours

Remove this Banner Ad

I don't think I have ever met a Blues supporter in my life that wasn't insufferable. I don't think that I can barrack for them, even under the circumstances.
Must live a very sheltered life. I have a number of friends and work collegues who follow the Blues, and they are great people.

It's not so much wanting GWS to win, it's more that if we do make it, it could potentially wallpaper over cracks that otherwise would see change.
I don't get this at all. AFL clubs go through reviews after every season, especially when they uinderperform to the extent that this club has. Big changes are going to be made, especially to the playing list and football department.

I wouldn't barrack for that sh*tstain of a club even if it meant we would benefit.

You have supported the club long enough to know that playing in finals does not come easy for us, so why would you ever wish that we don't play in one.

Remember 2006, no one gave us a chance against Collingwood and it ended up being one of my best days ever at the footy
I don’t wish that we don’t play. But I’m giving reasons why this year more than any I can remember (and I vividly remember from the 1985 finals series onwards) that I love the club that much I don’t want a destroyation because our form is pretty bloody bad atm.

I’m as much barracking for a Giants loss as much as a win for the Blues so it helps us, but either way I would be barracking against these Orange flogs.

I cannot stand GWS, biggest cheating scragging, bunch of w***ers in the whole AFL. I would hate them to make the finals, just as much as I want us to make it. Which is also why the last few weeks have been such a disappointment. The chance to not only make it ourselves but keep these pricks out
The two teams I hate most in the comp. Normally I'd just be happy to know that one of them has to lose.

So regardless of the result of the Carlton v GWS game we're off to the Expected Score Finals!

Unless something unexpected happens I expect we'll win that ... :)
In the Expected Score league, the coach is very safe and the executive very competent.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Haha .. anyone expecting Carltank to actually try to win this ... especially after we knocked them out last year
You really think Carlton would deliberately lose and choose to play the swans over us, simply to get back at us because Collingwood knocked them out last year

Why would Carlton want to play Sydney? I actually don’t care if GWS wins, but without Taylor it shouldn’t be close, let alone Carlton 3 goals down nearly 3/4 time

Remove this Banner Ad

Back