Dons more likely to avoid doping ban, says lawyer

Remove this Banner Ad

Red
He wrote copious notes. It doesn say what about or what he did with them. Sports doctors from a few clubs have voiced concerns about how sport science is dictating player management. That doesn't mean the management is illegal, just not scientifically or medically based.
Doc Reid sounds like a moron. So he wrote himself a little Dear Diary. He wrote a letter (what is this 1922?) but he did absolutely NOTHING.

Red
Doc Reid sounds like a moron. So he wrote himself a little Dear Diary. He wrote a letter (what is this 1922?) but he did absolutely NOTHING.
Depends what was in the letter. As I said, a number of club doctors have voiced concerns about the powers of sport science departments at various clubs.

Lol I never said his concerns werent about this issue, just more about details not the wada compliance

I don't know what you're "LOL" about.

You have just conceded that the *Essendon board are liars.

Which board are you a mod on? For a mod you sure do seem to do your fair share of trolling, as well as spreading bs stories that you heard from your 'sources', on numerous occasions. Often involving Essendon. It's lucky that there are a few Essendon folk that actually do get reliable info. It means you can be called out on your bs.

He can rage and troll all he wants. Nothing will happen and he will be outraged! Outraged by the sheer breathtaking scope of Essendon's cover up and Demetriou's abilities to control the media.

Also does anyone know what IanW thinks on this one? Why hasn't he started a thread yet?

He wrote copious notes. It doesn say what about or what he did with them. Sports doctors from a few clubs have voiced concerns about how sport science is dictating player management. That doesn't mean the management is illegal, just not scientifically or medically based.

I don't know where the rest of the thread is heading, but it is very common advice to medical staff who are concerned about the performance of a fellow professional to keep contemporaneous notes and to make them specific and detailed.

I am confused. Yesterday Mxett had Doc Reid under the bus, now Doc Reid has crawled out and is probably ok. We are supposed to have more goats escaping not less.

Oh, I'm the blithering idiot, am I? Give it a spell.

Hird and Evans were briefed on a drug that has not been approved for therapeutic use anywhere in the world, yet apparently still couldn't work out if it was banned or not.
They don't need to ask ASADA is it's banned or not, if they've done their due diligence.

If IanW and numerous other posters could see that AOD-9604 falls into the 'catch all' clause, how the hell did Hird, Evans and the EFC miss it?

According to ASADA, nobody could have reasonably known at the time that AOD was banned.

So maybe ask them?

According to ASADA, nobody could have reasonably known at the time that AOD was banned.

So maybe ask them?
They've shown you a small mercy. You should be happy.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back