Peptides! *The * Dopers: come smell the bull****! ESSENDON FANS NOT WANTED

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

This is what I wrote on 11 August. As far as I can see it: 100% correct.

Essendon, Hird, little: all way out of their league here.

ASADA will win this easy. Judge will say at end of the day:
- ASADA has power to compulsorily get info from AFL
- AFL have power to compulsorily get info from players, since they all signed agreement with AFL when they decided to play and that includes answering all questions re performance drugs and no right to silence there
- ASADA then has all rights to this info anyway
- concluding process was illegal is futile because ASADA can start again anyway and has all rights to this info. What is the point of this?
- ASADA can work with AFL considering WADA code, international conventions and terms of the Act. Otherwise it has no purpose.
- Hird, demetriou, Evans, tip off, anything mark robinson or rohan connelly say: all irrelevant
- if judge feeling annoyed, might write how hypocritical Hird and essendon are, seeking to impugn a process that they actively sought, agreed to and co-operated with since Feb 2013.

Essendon's legal bill: $1million plus pay ASADA's costs.

Happy days...

h4C4RNdSSawJgnjBqoBq_Dismissedv1.jpg

Caption this:

Little: You little F%&k Hird, look what you've cost us!!

So here comes the appeal. This will never be over. But at some point you would think that Essendon have to stop throwing money at it.

There will not be an appeal. That was one of the biggest smack downs in history. The court will not even entertain an appeal - sounds like they barely agreed to hear the case based on that smack down.

WTF was Dank there for? Was there meant to be another 'Gold Coast Hotel" incident out the front of the court after Essendon won with the pushup king delivering Charters on a Harley :eek:

I have never seen a more incompetent organisation in my life. And their supporters still want more. Wake up you freaks.

This just keeps on giving....

If we are lucky enough to win the premiership this year, this could be the best year ever!

IF we win that next week, all I want is shove the win up Bomber Thompson, and the Tird, and the Scums, who hate us, and wants Buddy and the Tainted Swans to flog us.. I hope and pray we will win..

upload_2014-9-19_14-47-24.jpeg

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

All people involved at the club should have their heads roll for this, not only Bomber included, but Bomber ESPECIALLY!!!

If this happened to the Hawks then its what I would expect as a member.

Complete overhaul of the board, president, CEO, all coaches etc sacked.

Dons board is still delusional. They are basically saying that it was just public servants looking after each other and now the whole thing is illegal because Andruska paused during her questions. Interestingly that was covered by Middleton stating that regardless of her behavior she was a truthful witness and that's all the court was concerned with.
Some of them have come around a little but whatever they placed in the cool-aid over there is some strong sh*t. Most still think they have been hard done by.
Let me guess? This is Rines stance, yeah?

All people involved at the club should have their heads roll for this, not only Bomber included, but Bomber ESPECIALLY!!!

If this happened to the Hawks then its what I would expect as a member.

Complete overhaul of the board, president, CEO, all coaches etc sacked.

If this happened at Hawthorn I honestly would change clubs (to GWS) unless everyone involved was sacked and a new fresh start made.
You would expect a complete re brand in order to remove the taint.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back