Draft chat

Remove this Banner Ad

Seriously, with all the time I have to commit to my school and homework, do you expect me to keep up with all this?

Basically almost every pick of mine will be skipped now simply because there's a two-hour time limit.

I'm still in the comp, and I'm trying my best to be dedicated, but when you have a major assignment due in the next day, sometimes you have to give up the internet.

:mad:
Set your rankings! !! I see you on here every day the least you could do is put a list of 10 players and set it to auto ..it will take yiu 5 minutes.

Really not thst hard..

Seriously, with all the time I have to commit to my school and homework, do you expect me to keep up with all this?

Basically almost every pick of mine will be skipped now simply because there's a two-hour time limit.

I'm still in the comp, and I'm trying my best to be dedicated, but when you have a major assignment due in the next day, sometimes you have to give up the internet.

We've all got other things we need to be doing. Instead we 're forced to spend a lot of time waiting. I might be a little more sympathetic if it wasn't for the fact that we've all seen you online at various times during the draft and your picks still time out. You haven't been giving up the Internet, just the draft.

Sorry mate, I thought you were like the rest of us that have * all going on in our lives.

WAG now.

Wrapt to get Brodie Grundy.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

By now (if you have drafted well) should have your starting 18 and on the way to making your best 22.

If you look at the Pakenham Viking Playing list you can see I have made mine.

By now (if you have drafted well) should have your starting 18 and on the way to making your best 22.

If you look at the Pakenham Viking Playing list you can see I have made mine.
The setting says it is 19 in a match.

Now that we pretty much have full teams. The way I have found easiest to make sure the draft keeps moving fast is to go through every team pick 1 or 2 players from each until you have a list of around 15.tick the smart pick box then it will pick the players from the spots you need.

EDIT- Not doing that this pick though ;)

Set your rankings! !! I see you on here every day the least you could do is put a list of 10 players and set it to auto ..it will take yiu 5 minutes.

Really not thst hard..
The problem is, when I do have the time to get on, it isn't my pick.
We've all got other things we need to be doing. Instead we 're forced to spend a lot of time waiting. I might be a little more sympathetic if it wasn't for the fact that we've all seen you online at various times during the draft and your picks still time out. You haven't been giving up the Internet, just the draft.
See above.
Sorry mate, I thought you were like the rest of us that have **** all going on in our lives.
I'm one of a kind. :p

Seriously, do you expect me to log in to Ultimate Footy while I'm at school and take my pick? We're tracked (somehow) at my school as to which sites we visit.

The problem is, when I do have the time to get on, it isn't my pick.

See above.

I'm one of a kind. :p

Seriously, do you expect me to log in to Ultimate Footy while I'm at school and take my pick? We're tracked (somehow) at my school as to which sites we visit.
Phone? Or nothing wrong with UF is there?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back