Draft chat

Remove this Banner Ad

Would've been awkward considering I was one of the founders, yet I'm a minor (16).

Even though I can't be on UF/BF all the time, I still set auto-pick (almost) every time so I would've been pretty unhappy to be excluded based on age.
You're different because you're not sooking that u cant makes picks becasue of school

(Log in to remove this ad.)

WOW I had 5 people in my rankings as I knew i was coming up while I was asleep.
I didn't expect them all to go. I thought I did the right things as well but wake up this morning and I have had 2 autopicks.
You had It set to manual though.

Oh and toorak toffs I hate you :(

You had It set to manual though.

Oh and toorak toffs I hate you :(
I'm sorry can you see what I have it set on can you?

I have it always set to Automatic if Ranks. Like I said i did not expect all my selections to go

Ahh Kane Lucas was going to take him last pick thought he might slide. all reports are he's going to breakout this year.
Yeah, I think MM has a role for him and word has it he has been smashing pre-season. Very happy he was still available.:thumbsu:

With two rucks playing, I needed one for the future, and with Nic Nat injured and Cox nearing grampa status, the kid will get chances. It was either him or Gorringe, but I think Lycett will get more opportunities.

Ah, what'd you have to go and do that for :/ Now I have to take him. Was hoping he'd have been there in a few rounds but someone else will jump on him now. He's smashed the pre-season and should get opportunities at GC.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back