Draft chat

Remove this Banner Ad

Also a bit of help for another league I'm doing which is just a default year by year league with squads of 27.

I have Goldstein as my #1 ruck. Hickey on the bench. And Bailey as backup. The guy that took Currie dropped him. Daw is also available. Firstly do I drop Bailey for one of them since I have Goldstein? Secondly which one Currie or Daw. Lol

What is a rookie?

A current AFL player thats listed as a rookie? Or does a player yet to debut qualify?

AFL Rookie and yet to play is my option, most BFFL owners have already got the quota.

Also a bit of help for another league I'm doing which is just a default year by year league with squads of 27.

I have Goldstein as my #1 ruck. Hickey on the bench. And Bailey as backup. The guy that took Currie dropped him. Daw is also available. Firstly do I drop Bailey for one of them since I have Goldstein? Secondly which one Currie or Daw. Lol

Daw he looks as though he will get a fair bit of game time down Hobart way.

What is a rookie?

A current AFL player thats listed as a rookie? Or does a player yet to debut qualify?

I thought that we weren't going for actual rookies, just players that hadn't debuted and were drafted in 2012 (so thought I already had my 2 rookies). Also, Kane Mitchell isn't a rookie then as he's been upgraded?

I thought that we weren't going for actual rookies, just players that hadn't debuted and were drafted in 2012 (so thought I already had my 2 rookies). Also, Kane Mitchell isn't a rookie then as he's been upgraded?

Has he played a game of AFL yet?

Check the Rookie list and and any Registered AFL Player on the 2013 lists that have not played an AFL game (NAB or intra club games not included.).

Ah cool. That's what I thought, just the Rookie thread threw me a bit with just the rookie listed players :)

So I've got loads of rookies then :) Viney, Daniher, Lonergan, Kennedy, O'Rourke, Currie, Wright and Spencer White :)

Ah cool. That's what I thought, just the Rookie thread threw me a bit with just the rookie listed players :)

So I've got loads of rookies then :) Viney, Daniher, Lonergan, Kennedy, O'Rourke, Currie, Wright and Spencer White :)

Yeh i didn't explain it properly, but most of us have them.

Just remember in your team threads to tell us they are rookies so we know, plus the Rookie player of the year award may be yours?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Rookies at BFFL Clubs:

Nancy's
Kristian Jaksch
Jake Stringer
Cameron Ellis-Yolmen
Jed Bews
Lachie Whitfield

Vikings
Josh Simpson
Mitchell Grigg
Tim Membrey

SCKP
Lin Jong
Brett Goodes

Nobles
Ben Hudson
Ricky Pettard
Levi Greenwood

Aussies
Callum Bartlett
Sam Lonergan
Will Harris
Tom Lee
Jaeger O'Meara

Toffs
Jed Anderson
Orren Stephenson

Seahawks
Menzel
Mcrae

Roflern
Neade
Rowe
Taylor Gardner

Cairns
Jack Fitzpatrick
Darren Pfieffer
James Magner

Stars
???

Hurricanes
?????

Monarchy
Brodie Murdoch
???

DD's
Will Langford
Wanganeen

Eagles
????

Roughnecks
Mark Hutchings
Jack Viney
Ben Kennedy

TET
????

Yeh i didn't explain it properly, but most of us have them.

Just remember in your team threads to tell us they are rookies so we know, plus the Rookie player of the year award may be yours?

Cool, I'll edit the posts I've got for Viney and Lonergan and make it clear they're my rookies :) Viney might be a chance, but I reckon Wines will probably win it.

What a perfectly timed article! :rolleyes:

http://www.afl.com.au/news/2013-02-26/rohan-no-certainty-for-2013

GARY Rohan may not return to football in 2013 as the young Sydney Swan continues his rehabilitation from a broken leg.

Rohan suffered a compound fracture of his tibia in an incident with North Melbourne's Lindsay Thomas on April 22 last year.

The club has since taken an extremely cautious approach with the gifted 21-year-old, who started running on a treadmill in November and then on grass last month.

There has been some speculation that Rohan may not play at all this season, something teammate Marty Mattner was asked about during Fox Footy's coverage of the NAB Cup on Sunday.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back