Draft chat

Remove this Banner Ad

Tippett will be a big in, need to check when our match up is and hopefully it's before Tippett's return ;) I'm very happy with my side really. Will be better after 2013 ;) I just need 4 or 5 of my rookies to come on as expected over the next couple of seasons and I'll be sitting pretty.

Stoked with my midfield: Beams, Ward, Hannebery, Shiels, Viney and Parker. The oldest player there is Beams and he's just turned 23.
And to think mine Is younger

Fyfe, swallow, ziebell, trealor, coniglio, wallis, hill + Mitchell

And to think mine Is younger

Fyfe, swallow, ziebell, trealor, coniglio, wallis, hill + Mitchell

Younger isnt always better, i can say that i have,redden, Kennedy, Mackay Shiel, Liberatore, Wines, Hoskin-Elliot, Anderson, Hrovat, Moore, doesnt make it better :p

Tippett will be a big in, need to check when our match up is and hopefully it's before Tippett's return ;) I'm very happy with my side really. Will be better after 2013 ;) I just need 4 or 5 of my rookies to come on as expected over the next couple of seasons and I'll be sitting pretty.

Stoked with my midfield: Beams, Ward, Hannebery, Shiels, Viney and Parker. The oldest player there is Beams and he's just turned 23.

Do they play adelaide when he returns, no doubt will be concussed lol

Rookies at BFFL Clubs:

Nancy's
Kristian Jaksch
Jake Stringer
Cameron Ellis-Yolmen
Jed Bews
Lachie Whitfield

Vikings
Josh Simpson
Mitchell Grigg
Tim Membrey

SCKP
Lin Jong
Brett Goodes

Nobles
Ben Hudson
Ricky Pettard
Levi Greenwood

Aussies
Callum Bartlett
Sam Lonergan
Will Harris
Tom Lee
Jaeger O'Meara

Toffs
Jed Anderson
Orren Stephenson

Seahawks
Menzel
Mcrae

Roflern
Neade
Rowe
Taylor Gardner

Cairns
Jack Fitzpatrick
Darren Pfieffer
James Magner

Stars
???

Hurricanes
?????

Monarchy
Brodie Murdoch
???

DD's
Will Langford
Wanganeen

Eagles
????

Roughnecks
Mark Hutchings
Jack Viney
Ben Kennedy

TET
????

Smartys Power Eagleoz83 mClarke329 bombers007 Stormageddon need your Rookies, if you are unable to find them or have none then notify me or Silly Billy we may have to allow you to swapyour last 2 picks.

Stars
Dean Kent
Sam Dwyer

Monarchy
Brodie Murdoch
Brendon Ah Chee

Hurricanes
Kane Mitchell
????

Eagles
???
???

TET
????
???
Josh Cowan has played 3 games​
Smartys Power Eagleoz83 bombers007 need your Rookies, if you are unable to find them or have none then notify me or Silly Billy we may have to allow you to swapyour last 2 picks.

I've also got:
Spencer White
Nathan Wright
Joe Daniher
Jesse Lonergan
Sam Docherty
Jonathan O'Rourke
and Dan Currie.

But Viney and Kennedy are the two I'm nominating :)

Nominate all of the they can all be rookies

I'm interested in playing a different style game than the other league. So I'm happy with either a trade limit or a trading window (or both). The annual draft can act as something of an equaliser but it's to be expected that probably only 2 or 3 teams will ever be contesting the Flag each season and that there'll probably only be 2 or 3 teams that share winning the Flag every 5 seasons or so. Playing a dynasty comp means accepting that you might have a bottom 4 team and that it'll take at least a few seasons to get competitive.
This game should be a Dynasty style league IMO.

I'm happy for trades, however no one can force a club to trade.

If you don't want to, that's fine.

The committee will discuss how many pre season trades can go ahead.. However there will be a 2-3 week trade period at seasons end

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So still only 1 trade in the season?

SB will make an announcement shortly, those owners who have no rookies or only one I suggest you pm those who have more than two and seek a fair trade.
Those who don't need rookies finalise you team in your club thread and think whether you want to trade any of the other owners for a swap????

Remember to post final trades in the trade thread

Don't make it a trading willy-nilly game. This would be the best game around if it is a Dynasty league. How good wouldnit be if it was like the AFL as far as lists go? Look how good AFLTM is...

Don't make it a trading willy-nilly game. This would be the best game around if it is a Dynasty league. How good wouldnit be if it was like the AFL as far as lists go? Look how good AFLTM is...

It won't be a trade willy milky game, since it was the first draft of the BFFL and some owners were unaware of the Rookie stipulation, this basically forced our hand.
As for the post season trading there will be a set number of trades per club for a set amount of time before we elect our keepers which will be around the 30 mark, before we draft our remaining players again.

It'd be good if there wasn't too big a minimum number of players that were dropped. Some teams might struggle to cut 8 players at the end of the season, whereas other teams might want to cut 10 or more players... a minimum of 4 or 5 players to cut would be a nice average. Out of interest, in the other league we play there was a minimum of 2 players to cut, I think the average number of players cut though was around 6 as most teams got very active in the draft.

Agree, I've got another league where all we do is trade. I'd be keen to "own" this list for a while, apart from pre/post-season trade windows. If I can't field a team because my rookies don't play, so be it, will be great to grow with these teams and play a game as close to the way the AFL is run as possible.

Agree, I've got another league where all we do is trade. I'd be keen to "own" this list for a while, apart from pre/post-season trade windows. If I can't field a team because my rookies don't play, so be it, will be great to grow with these teams and play a game as close to the way the AFL is run as possible.
As long as the BFFL don't look into the contracts arranged with some of my players! ;)

I'm off to the rig for 4 weeks at the end of the week... and going down to Busselton on Tues probably. Anyone who wants to trade let me know before Tues :) Will be able to set my team etc.. out on the rig but doubt I'll get a chance to respond to trades.

I'm off to the rig for 4 weeks at the end of the week... and going down to Busselton on Tues probably. Anyone who wants to trade let me know before Tues :) Will be able to set my team etc.. out on the rig but doubt I'll get a chance to respond to trades.

You 4 on 4 off?
Stay safe.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back