Draft chat

Remove this Banner Ad

Hope everyone is still keen on this league :) I'm off for the rig tomorrow and with our shaky internet there's a chance all I'll be able to do is update my team for each round. Things seem to have gone really quiet since the draft, no trades announced as yet and there's guys that aren't even replying to PMs :(

Hope everyone is still keen on this league :) I'm off for the rig tomorrow and with our shaky internet there's a chance all I'll be able to do is update my team for each round. Things seem to have gone really quiet since the draft, no trades announced as yet and there's guys that aren't even replying to PMs :(

im still here rocky, safe travels mate

It is hard to make 2 parties happy in trades you know that :p

Not much going on in the league? Hope everyone is still keen.

I've made a signing from the free agency list and was thinking I'd be able to do another one prior to the start of the season but it's saying I've made my signings for the season. I thought a decision had been made that signings/trades made pre-season weren't counting towards the season total?

Any way I can still get that signing done before the season kicks off? (Also, can't wait for the real stuff to begin! :D )

fumbler, Silly Billy, Zim^zuM

Not much going on in the league? Hope everyone is still keen.

I've made a signing from the free agency list and was thinking I'd be able to do another one prior to the start of the season but it's saying I've made my signings for the season. I thought a decision had been made that signings/trades made pre-season weren't counting towards the season total?

Any way I can still get that signing done before the season kicks off? (Also, can't wait for the real stuff to begin! :D )

fumbler, Silly Billy, Zim^zuM

Sorry Rockford i have been busy but i'll take a look, also make it in the uf as well and SB will take care of it.

I can't make the second one in the UF at the moment because the season counter is active already. If I post it in the trade proposals will that make it official? Don't want anyone sharking my signing ;)

PM Silly Billy he''ll know what to do.

Hmm.. fumbler, are you able to have a look at this? SB hasn't been on BigFooty since Sunday.

I'd like to but i don't have admin powers on uf mate.

As long as you have pmed him on bigfooty i can't see why he wouldn't do it even after the start of the season.

I'd like to but i don't have admin powers on uf mate.

As long as you have pmed him on bigfooty i can't see why he wouldn't do it even after the start of the season.

I guess I'll publish my signing then so no one else picks him up in the meantime?

Western Roughnecks sign Mark Blicavs, delist Mark Hutchings.

For those of you still without a rookie selection, you could do worse than signing Hutchings. Runner up in the Sandover medal to Mitchell, and with Kerr injured looks likely to play early games.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I guess I'll publish my signing then so no one else picks him up in the meantime?

Western Roughnecks sign Mark Blicavs, delist Mark Hutchings.

For those of you still without a rookie selection, you could do worse than signing Hutchings. Runner up in the Sandover medal to Mitchell, and with Kerr injured looks likely to play early games.
Trent West now likely for round 2.

Trent West now likely for round 2.

They'll still find a use for Blicavs I reckon. For a player that's 198cm to move that fast and be able to run for that long... presents a nightmare for opposition match ups. If not a wild-card this season then definitely worthwhile holding onto for the longer term :)

Well done to Rockford worked hard to get some trades and free agency signings done when i thought they wouldnt go through, atleast the one from myself.

I will do my best to be more active come next window, is very hard as we all know finding even ground in a trade, but he did it twice and got some good players out of it too.

Just thought it should be acknowledged

Pick up Mitch Clisby and Branden Jack as free agents, using all my season picks up in the last week.

I think they are smart moves, i was impressed by jack when i saw him play my team and when i know he is not going to be an immediate impact within my team he will hold some value next year i believe, ideally developing into a midfield type runner.

Mitch Clisby will be good, playing now which is better than Cornes who has retired, and if he plays his cards righ he could grab the half back/small defender role at the Dees which nobody else has screamed for.

Time will tell.

How is the offseason looking like working anybody know?

will we have a draft prior to the season when Ultimate footy opens again?

do we trade during the summer ect?

Once we've got the teams de-listed we'll finalise next seasons team sheets and have that mini draft. Then we'll be free to trade picks or players during the off season with a draft for the new rookies beingg held before next season starts.

How is the order for finalists decided. Ladder position or finals position?

EG have top end taipans have pick 16

Or say they lose the GF they would have pick 15?

looking forward to the draft and hopefully improving my list comes seasons end, have played some ok games lately but still getting destroyed on the scoreboard (goals and accuracy).

Remove this Banner Ad

Back