DRAFT GAME III- Watch This Space!!

Remove this Banner Ad

haha "if i dismiss it they won't notice:p " Sorry Warwick!:( We all luv ya. Spesh Grim;)

Thanks Ashli. In fairness there was not much he could have said. He'd backed himself into a corner, so it was probably wise to try and move on.

I'm happy to talk about the ruck.:)

"Dean Cox is the most important player in the League at the moment", Warwick, 2006.

Says it all really.

You didn't see this? :confused:

Thanks Ashli. In fairness there was not much he could have said. He'd backed himself into a corner, so it was probably wise to try and move on.
I've answered you twice. :confused: Look at the bolded parts.

C'mon roostersgal, list your team so we can get on with the poll. :thumbsu:

I am interested to know what kinda ammo Warwick can come up with as a retort to that!

It looks like "Says it all" is all he's got. Quit while you're behind Warwick, and move on;)

I dont think ive got many ppl i can put on the flanks/wings...i think ive gone too top heavy - blasted exclusion no. :(

this is the best i can come up with...

RG All Stars

B Adam Kingsley (29) Chris Grant (3) Martin Pike (13)
HB Tyson Edwards (9) Daniel Bradshaw (36) (9) Byron Picket (28)
C A Stevens (10) Simon Black (20) James Hird (5)
HF Nicky Winmar (7) Barry Hall (1) Adam Hunter (39)
F Russel Roberson (24) Alastair Lynch (11) Daniel Bandy (44)

R Paul Salmon (4) Robert Harvey (35) Craig Bradley (21)

Interchange: Luke Darcy (14) Matthew Richardson (12) John Barnes (6) Anthony Rocca (23)

hmmmm

Team Asha Basha (Lack of a classier name...)

B: Johnson (Fitz #2), Fletcher (Ess. # 31), Wakelin (Pies # 14)

HB: Archer (Roos # 11), Leppitsch (Bears #23), Mooney (Geel #21)

C: Lambert (Bears #18), Bruce (Melb #32), Cambell (Rich # 9)

HF: Goodwin (Adel #36), Brown (Lions # 16), Farmer (Freo # 33)

F: Burgoyne (PA #8), Lockett (Saints #4), O'Keefe* (Syd, #39)

R: Everitt (Saints #10), Cousins* (WCE #35), West (Dogs # 7)

I/C: Charman (Lions #19), Hodge (Haw#15), Fevola (Carl #25), J. Johnson (Ess # 14)

Ok after my blonde moment... may I please swap Lambert and Bruce? Pretty please?

Ok after my blonde moment... may I please swap Lambert and Bruce? Pretty please?
You can do what you like until the poll is posted.

If i had your players my team would look like this:

B: C. Johnson, Fletcher, Wakelin
HB: Archer, Leppitsch, Mooney
C: Goodwin, West, Hodge
HF: Bruce, Brown, O'Keefe
F: Fevola, Lockett, Farmer
FOLL: Everitt, Burgoyne, Cousins
Int: Charman, Lambert, Campbell, J. Johnson

IMO: It's a waste having Fev on the bench, Hodge would score more votes than Campbell, Bruce and Goodwin were in each other's positions, Farmer and O'Keefe should swap, and West would play in the centre with Burgoyne on the ball. Just my opinion of course.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You picked him up with jumper number 17. Have another count of his games and jumper numbers after 1996.

He played 5 years in jumper number 17, which is equal highest. I specifically asked toddy about this, and he answered my query on page nine of this thread.

I was just revisting the first drafting game to see if we have improved and i found this little beauty:

My selection strategy was to firstly pick people who would win the ball. Your selection strategy was to pick outside players.
:D I can't believe i didn't see this quote. Hart, Fletcher and Boyd in the midfield. They don't know the definition of a receiver.

Considering you had a good 10 mins to prepare while the rest of us had over a week to look at the players, i thought you did an awesome job.

...You spent a week lookin at players??... I don't think I started lookin at more players til after my 2nd or 3rd pick hahaha.

Ps good work Roostersgal4eva! It isn't as easy as it looks ey!

I was just revisting the first drafting game to see if we have improved and i found this little beauty:

:D I can't believe i didn't see this quote. Hart, Fletcher and Boyd in the midfield. They don't know the definition of a receiver.

Time to move on Warwick. We're in Game III now.

Not yet going through to certify all rules being met....as we speak i have 2 indescretions!!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back