PS4 DriveClub

Remove this Banner Ad

My wife bought me this game and F1 2015 for Christmas. I normally love Formula One but Driveclub has me hooked. I love the feeling of completing a trial and leveling up. I'm currently level 19.

If anyone has a club and needs a member I'm willing to join.

My wife bought me this game and F1 2015 for Christmas. I normally love Formula One but Driveclub has me hooked. I love the feeling of completing a trial and leveling up. I'm currently level 19.

If anyone has a club and needs a member I'm willing to join.
If youre really enjoying the game you should look at getting the season pass only cost $20 insane value.

Dam love the sense of speed

The mclaren I drove last night is ridiculously fast

The bikes are fun also and lot harder challenge as you have to learn the physics properly and when to brake is much more crucial I believe ....hit stuff and it's dead

It's better than any bike game I've played

Shitted me off the other night. Did the first event in the AMG section. Took about 5 tries and got the 3 stars. Then loaded the game up last night and it didn't have my stars for that event. I must have turned it off before it saved my bloody stars. So I loaded the event up and in the corner it shows my best time, sitting there better than the 3 stars time. It saved my best time but not my stars. ******* thing. And after that it took me about an hour to get the 3 stars again.

Shitted me off the other night. Did the first event in the AMG section. Took about 5 tries and got the 3 stars. Then loaded the game up last night and it didn't have my stars for that event. I must have turned it off before it saved my bloody stars. So I loaded the event up and in the corner it shows my best time, sitting there better than the 3 stars time. It saved my best time but not my stars. ******* thing. And after that it took me about an hour to get the 3 stars again.
Are you playing standard or easy?

They save under levels

If you hit r2 and you're playing easy you need to do that when you reload the game to see you're stars

Are you playing standard or easy?

They save under levels

If you hit r2 and you're playing easy you need to do that when you reload the game to see you're stars

Nah I'm on normal. Pretty sure I just closed the game before clicking continue.

I find that I get bored with this one quite easy, especially with the bikes.
Although the bikes are a bigger challenge I find it's easier to build a decent lead when your in first place compared to with the cars.

I find that I get bored with this one quite easy, especially with the bikes.
Although the bikes are a bigger challenge I find it's easier to build a decent lead when your in first place compared to with the cars.

I'm still struggling with bikes but only played a few races with it

Driveclub is a great game when I've only got half an hour of gaming to be had (yes real life is busy for me)

Braking is the thing that's the hardest in the bikes ....when to break

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I challenge anyone to find a racing game with better graphics. The presentation is absolutely stunning.

However, I rarely play it because it gets boring quickly and isn't at all open world. If it was similar to Forza Horizon 2, I'd play it all the time. PS4 needs a quality open world racing game (the NFS series need not apply).

I like it but I always get put off by the constant updates, patch after patch, all relatively big in size. Every time I boot it up there's always a bloody patch.

Great game though.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back