Drugs II

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Its only a public holiday in Melbourne. Dont know where all the 15 year olds have popped up from. So who invited the government police??

Nothing more annoying than those who cant think for themselves getting all morally righteous in a thread they are not wanted.

Everyone in Australia has a right to think for their selves and act as they wish. If they cross the law then there are procedures in place.
However a law that prohibits what people cant and can do to themselves is always going to be a matter of discussion.

The issue is legislation and control. Criminals are the ones that put a whole lot of dangerous s**t when manufacturing, posing the most harm to users.

The fact that the government makes a killing off alcohol and tobacco yet has this massive artificial war in place that needs to be fought boggles the mind.

Because alcohol and tobacco are legal if any drug was made legal it would be too much to control and legislate.
People already die enough from alcohol related disease and incidents and lung cancer. Adding another substance to the mix would be too much to police and control apparently.

If something is outlawed it does not mean that they are bad.
I wonder what a high percentage purity of alcohol if given to someone, what it would do to them?? Hrmm.

So what does this thread bring positive to big footy.

I am waiting or my answer.

If people wish to discuss recreational activities then its up to them. We moderators arent here to censore.

No, just no.

Pretty much :thumbsu:

Plenty of illicit drugs are not physically addictive, and there are plenty of perfectly legal drugs that are. Basing an argument on "Well if it's illegal....." is pure stupidity.

Weed addiction is questionable, I think in general it's more of a mental addiction (eg. habit) than a physical one.

PS - I'm not a stoner

West_Coast_Eagles is correct with this one. I have a mate who is physically, not mentally addicted to ganja.

However, he has no idea what he's talking about with this subject or experience it seems.

So what does this thread bring positive to big footy.

I am waiting or my answer.
Awareness, social discussion. Get with the times mate.
People are allowed to post how to please.
Go troll elsewhere because I can say no one really gives a * what you think.

Thankyou.

A few days ago a mate of mine was high and (allegedly) stabbed another mate who had stolen his girlfriend.

It's not in his nature to be aggressive at all, he's a nice bloke, I blame the drugs.

Very true.

This reminds me of the bloke who smoked a joint, walked down the street, got punched in the face by some clown and then hit the perpetrator back.

I blame the drugs.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Definitely isn't impossible to be a casual meth smoker. I have it every now and then and have never been addicted to it, but I guess because the government rams it down our throats that everyone who smokes ice is an addicted junkie that's what everyone believes. It's a shame that people aren't capable of thinking for themselves, but in the end it's their loss.

Definitely isn't impossible to be a casual meth smoker.

Methamphetamine addiction is a psychological addiction, but even casual users need to be warned that they are seriously pushing the health of their neuronal receptors if they take significant or continual doses of the drug.

I have it every now and then and have never been addicted to it, but I guess because the government rams it down our throats that everyone who smokes ice is an addicted junkie that's what everyone believes. It's a shame that people aren't capable of thinking for themselves, but in the end it's their loss.

The governments approach does not serve to educate the people.

Then again, educated people are detrimental to the type of governments we have in Australia.

Do your education and learn about the history of Marijuana.

I've posted this documentary many times before. Still the best one out there. Do yourselves a favor and watch it.

Great doco. People need to find the time to view this.

Physically addicted to marijuana? LOL you're kidding yourself. Marijuana is safer than panadol ffs.

You are 100% correct from a toxicological perspective.

Very true.

This reminds me of the bloke who smoked a joint, walked down the street, got punched in the face by some clown and then hit the perpetrator back.

I blame the drugs.
I thought I was a clown while high this one time. Like legitimately thought I was in a circus act.

Physically addicted to marijuana? LOL you're kidding yourself. Marijuana is safer than panadol ffs.

I can guarantee you I'm not a naive bloke mate, I hardly smoke much weed anymore though.

This guy goes through 30 odd cones a day, sometimes needs a few in the morning to come to senses before he can do anything.

Anyone tried Mushy Shakes in Bali? Where is the best place to get them? Are they reasonably safe? Heading over next week with a few mates, if we were to get them should one of us stay sober or should it be okay.. Only one of us has had shrooms before. Or would we be better off just avoiding them and just getting on the bintang?

U can not walk 20 metres down the street in kuta Without being offered drugs im told. Should not be hard to find. Just stick to the bintangs & all will be well :)

I can guarantee you I'm not a naive bloke mate, I hardly smoke much weed anymore though.

This guy goes through 30 odd cones a day, sometimes needs a few in the morning to come to senses before he can do anything.

Ive had mates like this. Theyre usually balancing out a meth addiction.

Your mate has psychological issues, he is not addicted to thc.

Anyone tried Mushy Shakes in Bali? Where is the best place to get them? Are they reasonably safe? Heading over next week with a few mates, if we were to get them should one of us stay sober or should it be okay.. Only one of us has had shrooms before. Or would we be better off just avoiding them and just getting on the bintang?

Psilocybin is not flavored milk.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back