Drugs II

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tell that to the many drug support people out there who have went to uni to get a degree to help teenagers on this s**t.
If its illegal in this country regardless of your personal expirences, its still illegal in this country.

Anyone who says ANY drug is not addictive is dead set off their nut.

If a person can get addicted to having a choclate bar after dinner im sure they can to drugs.
You can get addicted to millions of things in life.

I think that plant would be in the top 10.

You have no idea as to what you are talking about.

I suggest a career in politics.

Tell that to the many drug support people out there who have went to uni to get a degree to help teenagers on this s**t.
If its illegal in this country regardless of your personal expirences, its still illegal in this country.

Anyone who says ANY drug is not addictive is dead set off their nut.

If a person can get addicted to having a choclate bar after dinner im sure they can to drugs.
You can get addicted to millions of things in life.

I think that plant would be in the top 10.

No, just no.

Wtf?? I know nothing huh? Ded set flogs on bf
Pretty much :thumbsu:

Plenty of illicit drugs are not physically addictive, and there are plenty of perfectly legal drugs that are. Basing an argument on "Well if it's illegal....." is pure stupidity.

Weed addiction is questionable, I think in general it's more of a mental addiction (eg. habit) than a physical one.

PS - I'm not a stoner

Herion is totally fine. Ice oh yeah no addictive at all! I mean u can just go off it.

In the great words of ben cousins. " once a druggy always a druggy" the addictions are always there the thought of taking them are always there its a matter of the mind blocking these thoughts out. Which is tough when your body has been taking any drug long term.

Herion is totally fine. Ice oh yeah no addictive at all! I mean u can just go off it.

In the great words of ben cousins. " once a druggy always a druggy" the addictions are always there the thought of taking them are always there its a matter of the mind blocking these thoughts out. Which is tough when your body has been taking any drug long term.

Comparing ice and heroin to weed is lalalaughable.

Addiction is more than just a magical mind trick.

You should read up on it. Or experience it for yourself.

Live a little, and let me do the same without having to read your churchy vomit.

lol are you drunk? Absolute dribble coming out of your mouth.

heck yeah. Oh i wish i had the privlige of being able to take drugs.

They are both bloody illegal yeah? So they both must be bad. I couldnt give a s**t what u think is less bad or worse i couldnt 2 shits. All drugs heck lives. I am actually shocked to hear people talking openly about taking drugs discussing oh hey has somone tryed this or tryed that.

Anyone who brags about taking drugs & brags about it needs to take a good look In the mirror,you may think its cool but im sure your family would love you to share these stories at the dinner table.

A few days ago a mate of mine was high and (allegedly) stabbed another mate who had stolen his girlfriend.

It's not in his nature to be aggressive at all, he's a nice bloke, I blame the drugs.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Please thats just shocking. A bloke shares a honest story & u say hes making it up?
OrUjP.jpg

They are both bloody illegal yeah? So they both must be bad.

Haha, please tell me you didn't just write that.

Yeah, smoking weed is illegal, yet legally it's fine to sleep with your best friend's wife. I think I'll continue to form my own moral code thanks, instead of relying on the government to do it for me.

All drugs **** lives.

Do you drink alcohol?

Actually I'll rephrase that - are you planning on drinking alcohol once you get old enough?

WCE has legitimate reasons for not wanting to smoke pot or drink alcohol. So why he's pulling the whole "but the government say it's bad!" thing is a bit beyond me.

How many of you guys have done meth?

I have absolutely zero interest in the s**t. I just re-watched that Louie Theroux, and was wondering if any of you guys had 'dabbled' in it (though, I mean, isn't it impossible to be a casual meth user?).

Haha, please tell me you didn't just write that.

Yeah, smoking weed is illegal, yet legally it's fine to sleep with your best friend's wife. I think I'll continue to form my own moral code thanks, instead of relying on the government to do it for me.

Do you drink alcohol?

Actually I'll rephrase that - are you planning on drinking alcohol once you get old enough?

I'm 26 person. I drink once or twice a year. It's available in stores yeah?
I am committing a crime?

Played sport my whole life. All my freinds growing up played sport & had a beer afterwards.
I'm not a private school kid. Passed yr12 in a public school with average results.

If you would like to live in a country with your own moral code I suggest you head to Amsterdam and live the high life.

You are all sick F**k's.
Mate your a legend its good to see we agree on things.
WCE has legitimate reasons for not wanting to smoke pot or drink alcohol. So why he's pulling the whole "but the government say it's bad!" thing is a bit beyond me.

How many of you guys have done meth?

I have absolutely zero interest in the s**t. I just re-watched that Louie Theroux, and was wondering if any of you guys had 'dabbled' in it (though, I mean, isn't it impossible to be a casual meth user?).

Mate out of all the bf members I know your the last person I would have expected to be in here. You well educated & speak with confidence. You are a good kid with a bright future I hope u don't dabble but hey I'm not your dad :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back