News Dustin Martin Video

Remove this Banner Ad

imagine being a stripper at a private function rocking up and saying "right o boys no touching at all allowed tonight"

just doesnt happen . they tell you what you can and cant do when you book them
The main no-no is taking pictures

Telling that there is nothing official from AFL or Tigers in response

Story will become more about the strategic timing of the video release rather than the content IMO

Well its more absurd than the De Goey release or Bailey Smith release.

It is not even last week. Released the day before we play the Lions, like WTF??

Seven years ago, my god, what a turd whoever it was

Just watched the unedited vid for the first time and am convinced the grope was not unsuspecting or unsolicited. Dusty walks behind her then stops and clearly says something to her (which isn’t audible) she then clearly says “ok” and proceeds to push her chest out as if to anticipate his hand. Am virtually certain on this vision and audio that he asked her for permission and she granted it. Just stating the facts here vs passing judgement

of course the media are going to blow this up, and what is worse than the piss weak men- so-called men are going nuts over this becasue they want to make out as they're taking the moral high ground are going to jump up and down like they've never seen a pair of **** before.

How many here have been touched up at a nightclub before?

Stripper, mens bar, alchohol, flirting?-= something going to happen. The way they carry on is like he raped someone.

Nobody wants to make assumptions and we all by now surely understand consent, just because you take your clothes off for a living, doesn't give anyone the right for a free feel. However, if after 7 years, the young lady in question has made no complaint to the club, the venue or the police and made no demonstrable action at the time, we can assume she did not feel assaulted.

Now many of us will have daughters, wives, mothers, nieces etc and none of us would want to see them groped in their workplace. For a start it's not a great look. But strippers tend to make the rules pretty clear up front and either the young lady simply wasn't too offended or if she was, didn't take it any further. You can imagine the crap these girls cop with a bunch of drunken blokes, although I have to say, most blokes would be respectful and simply enjoy the show.

The issue is of course, the AFL. They won't like this at all because of how it looks. Women are a huge part of the game and even more so now and I think we'd all like to live in a world where naked groping is only found when you seek it out and everyone consents.

Whilst I hope this blows over, I suspect the biggest player on the game will be made an example of. Every media outlet in Australia will now be hunting this lady and much of it is going to depend on where she decides to take it. DeGoey was very lucky the lady in Bali he was involved with laughed it off.

It's seriously pathetic. Media hypocrites almost to a man.

In another lifetime, I had to do an analysis on a spreadsheet maintained by an illegal sex worker. She rated all her clients and noted down all their predilections, likes/dislikes etc. Half the on air staff of Melbourne's most popular radio station (and plenty of other identities) were listed on it...
That's why all the high class brothels are in Canberra

Nobody wants to make assumptions and we all by now surely understand consent, just because you take your clothes off for a living, doesn't give anyone the right for a free feel. However, if after 7 years, the young lady in question has made no complaint to the club, the venue or the police and made no demonstrable action at the time, we can assume she did not feel assaulted.

Now many of us will have daughters, wives, mothers, nieces etc and none of us would want to see them groped in their workplace. For a start it's not a great look. But strippers tend to make the rules pretty clear up front and either the young lady simply wasn't too offended or if she was, didn't take it any further. You can imagine the crap these girls cop with a bunch of drunken blokes, although I have to say, most blokes would be respectful and simply enjoy the show.

The issue is of course, the AFL. They won't like this at all because of how it looks. Women are a huge part of the game and even more so now and I think we'd all like to live in a world where naked groping is only found when you seek it out and everyone consents.

Whilst I hope this blows over, I suspect the biggest player on the game will be made an example of. Every media outlet in Australia will now be hunting this lady and much of it is going to depend on where she decides to take it. DeGoey was very lucky the lady in Bali he was involved with laughed it off.
Do we know if it was here or overseas ??

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Do we know if it was here or overseas ??
Sporting globe after our 2015 elimination final.

Funny that the Murdoch press still have it as 2017 and unknown place despite Gill saying this when asked. It’s almost like they haven’t done any background research, but that wouldn’t be like a Murdoch journo. ;)

There is a nightclub in Sydney I saw it on the news the other night and the owner was interviewed and he was saying guys that stare at a woman or group of women will be kicked out and they have even employed a spotter to kick them out 😂 seriously what is this world coming to and I hope the nightclub goes broke to the shizenhousen women are just as bad if not worse than men in different situations

There is a nightclub in Sydney I saw it on the news the other night and the owner was interviewed and he was saying guys that stare at a woman or group of women will be kicked out and they have even employed a spotter to kick them out 😂 seriously what is this world coming to and I hope the nightclub goes broke to the shizenhousen women are just as bad if not worse than men in different situations

These days some of the youngsters are on that much s**t they would not know what they are staring at half the time

nah, thats fair. Women are often targets of predators in night clubs. They should be able to enjoy themselves without feeling like some bloke staring at her is going to assault her.

Should at least be a warning first though.

So i have heard the person that had the clip has sold it for money. if you have a HS subscription, i guess you could say you paid for this story.

nah, thats fair. Women are often targets of predators in night clubs. They should be able to enjoy themselves without feeling like some bloke staring at her is going to assault her.

Should at least be a warning first though.
ND how many times have you been thrown out :think:

Dusty noticed that the young lady was having her photo taken and protected her modesty with his hand, like the true gentleman he is

Remove this Banner Ad

Back