Play Nice Dusty Incident #chopstickgate [$5k suspended fine - Club Statement Page 229 of Thread]

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd still take it with a grain of salt

Agreed. Although, piecing it all together, actions and inactions or people involved, media etc. All seems fairly consistent with what a lot of us believe really went down.

Does't absolve Dustin. But if true, pretty clear that the level of media hysteria and character assasinations were disgusting.

True. Though the posts were interesting nonetheless.

Next few days will be interesting.
That guys posts smelt of a troll or someone posting after way to many drinks, if he is for real im not a big fan after his women hating rants. The guy just seems off to me mate :)

Would be funny if it is true image that, wouldn't hear a sorry from the likes of KB, Jon Ralph, Caro and the likes I bet .... insert crickets.

The only bit that makes me doubt the above though is the fact Martin still threatened to hurt this woman, which in the heat of the moment was the wrong thing to say but to be hung out like he has been is pretty disappointing.

The only bit that makes me doubt the above though is the fact Martin still threatened to hurt this woman, which in the heat of the moment was the wrong thing to say but to be hung out like he has been is pretty disappointing.
We don't actually know he did that, the only story that has been reported so far has been this woman's

images
images

lol.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Would be funny if it is true image that, wouldn't hear a sorry from the likes of KB, Jon Ralph, Caro and the likes I bet .... insert crickets.

what annoys me the most is that most have attacked Dusty for the person he is and not what he has done. I"d love for him to tell them all to GAGF after he gets aquitted.

The more this drags on the more likely it looks I'll be sticking to my initial comments about the woman in question.

Just remember folks. Logic is king.

If this is proven to be true then I hope her name is dragged through the mud just half as much as Dusty's has been. Won't happen though.

If it is true, she has big issues

She is a producer of a news show, and making false reports to the news isn't something to build a rep on. c7 would sacrifice her instantly

Of course this is still "if".

As an aside, if she did this I don't get her angle. A restaurant has too many witnesses for think kind of lie to last very long

Because no one even knows her name. She's done well to remain anonymous while trashing the name of another person

She's hardly anon

How many female producers for Sunday Night do you think there are?

We don't actually know he did that, the only story that has been reported so far has been this woman's

There are two issues for me

One did the threat to stab and kill actually happen. So far this hasn't specifically been addressed by these shots

Two was he provoked. This seems to be the major play, but even if she was rude and offensive, it would have to be to a degree that warranted the response. Using RodneyDangerfield example of yesterday, if she called him a ****ed ip loser who can't even use chopsticks, that doesn't warrant a death threat. A similar verbal reply, absolutely, but not a physical threat

At least it's with the coppers, so it will be sorted pretty quickly

Penny Robinson is a producer for Sunday Night. Fact.

It could be a lesser producer

Easy enough to confirm with her online social media picks though

Btw this isn't advocating confirming who she is. Just saying if it takes five mins to find you, you ain't really anon

[

KB went off half cocked very unprofessional from an icon of the club, he should have waited until all the facts were out before talking penalties.
You're right though, hell will freeze over before he apologises

I have no idea how bad media speculation needs to be before the possibility of a fair trial goes out of the window, but if this goes to trial it would be poetic justice if it gets thrown out because the media engaged in so much speculation and so loudly proclaimed Dusty's guilt.

I'd love to see the campaigners denied their prize because of their own bloodlust. :thumbsu::p

And enjoy fox hunts followed by an afternoon at the Polo before retiring for a snifter of port in the drawing room to discuss the worlds problems with the chums from Christ Church what?

Ok what's a "snifter" ???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back