Who will be the new CEO of the Richmond Football Club?

new ceo

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

This is the most pointless thread like as if any of us bozos have any idea. Nobody would even know Lloyd's name if it wasn't for Matty and his co hosts pumping his tyres up. I'm just worried by how Punt Rd's wokeness is so off the charts if it came down to selecting between a brilliant, ruthless mongrel who slays in every role he's had and is the dream candidate but has had troubles with HR for offending snowflakes or a disabled Indigenous LGBTQILMNOP who dropped out in year 9 and ticks every box on the woke DEI scale, but couldn't organise a p1ssup at construction break up day, they'd be inclined to select the latter for the virtue signalling optics.

This is the most pointless thread like as if any of us bozos have any idea. Nobody would even know Lloyd's name if it wasn't for Matty and his co hosts pumping his tyres up. I'm just worried by how Punt Rd's wokeness is so off the charts if it came down to selecting between a brilliant, ruthless mongrel who slays in every role he's had and is the dream candidate but has had troubles with HR for offending snowflakes or a disabled Indigenous LGBTQILMNOP who dropped out in year 9 and ticks every box on the woke DEI scale, but couldn't organise a p1ssup at construction break up day, they'd be inclined to select the latter for the virtue signalling optics.
Not interested in ruthless...not interested in snow flakes...just search for and get the best fit for our club!

Think we should go full cfl and get Hocking
riley rose critchlow vomit GIF by Anime Crimes Division

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Not sure why it has to be one extreme or the other. If we went with someone who goes out to offend people we would be going against what we are about.

Its possible to be rutheless wiithout being bigoted and offensive.

Not sure why it has to be one extreme or the other. If we went with someone who goes out to offend people we would be going against what we are about.

Its possible to be rutheless wiithout being bigoted and offensive.

Well it's obvious you'd fall in the soft camp or have zero experience working for a massive company. Don't you know these useless hecks spend a large portion of their day inventing ways to be offended. Hell I was summoned to a meeting with HR because some gutter rat got offended when my accidental caps lock email triggered her because I WAS SHOUTING AT HER. Seriously sorry I never had the time to describe 10 candidates from different gradients of great to useless. We should be able to block moderators. This is the 2nd time you've annoyed me.

Last edited by a moderator:
Well it's obvious you'd fall in the soft camp or have zero experience working for a massive company. Don't you know these useless hecks spend a large portion of their day inventing ways to be offended. Hell I was summoned to a meeting with HR because some gutter rat got offended when my accidental caps lock email triggered her because I WAS SHOUTING AT HER. Seriously sorry I never had the time to describe 10 candidates from different gradients of great to useless. We should be able to block moderators. This is the 2nd time you've annoyed me.

I am sorry I offended you by having a different opinion, I'll do better next time.

(FYI I work for a massive rail company, can't say I've ever witnessed what you are describing)

Last edited:
I am sorry I offended you by having a different opinion, I'll do better next time.

(FYI I work for a massive rail company, can't say I've ever witnessed what you are describing)
I Loyd well qualified and respected could do worse. Hope, whoever we get gives us some exposure eg new el president does anyone know who it is as I have never seen him in the media:( PS I know who he is lol

Back