DeanoT

Premiership Player
May 12, 2008
Melbourne
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
Celtic
Can any of you remember the name of a player from the early Crow days who played a handful of games and was built like a tank, who was also a cop ? Possibly even Special Operations ? A mate of mine and I were having a discussion about it today, and I can't remember who it was.

I know that Paul Patterson was working as a cop.

I always find it funny that he was the first Crows player out on to Football Park when the Crows played there first ever game against Hawthorn in '91, as he was working as an on patrol Police officer at the ground :D

Oh god dont ever mention Allan Bartlett's name here again, brings back memories of when he cost us that game against North Melbourne at the MCG back in 1991.

give him a break he was on a young "King" Carey, a future hall of famer :p

Definatly Paul Patterson Star Division Officer, 3 other former Adelaide players are Police too Matthew Kluzek, Lucas Herbert and Shane Ellen

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Went on a bucks night with PP. I would say he was a bit of a lad but for the fact that he was a lot of a lad! Some of the starries had a bad reputation when out on the p*ss and the bouncers at Heaven wouldn't even let some of them in.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back