Official Team Thread East Side Hawks - Season 17 Team Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

I've got a plan for next season. It's called win and it involves one major tactic. Winning
Look mate we're not all tactical geniuses around here. You're going to have to make this plan a bit less complex.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Dialled it and all I got was Karnezis_13 talking dirty to me. I enjoyed his sultry tones. ;)
HARPS WANTS TO REJOIN THE HAWKS RIGHT NOW. IT'S ALL HE DESIRES IN LIFE.
Hmm...clearly the subliminal messages we were playing in the background weren't very effective.
HAWKS HAWKS HAWKS HAWKS HAWKS HAWKS HAWKS HAWKS HAWKS HAWKS HAWKS.

Hello Hawks - please don't swoop on me. I'm on a recruiting spree for the upcoming State of Origin. If there are any South Aussies who would like to sign up, click HERE
All the best for season 18,
Love,
MoOP
XXX

As Itsmyshow said and following on from CE41 and MoOP, State of Origin is almost here. If you arent a Vic, Ram, Croweater or Sandgroper or been outside of those states for a long period of time and want to stand out and ride the winning train, all you Allies need to get in the thread here

Hi Hawks,
I'm looking for Matt121 He hasn't been online for about a week, and was wondering if there was a reason for this (holiday,etc. )
He's in the CIA. Hard to get a hold of at the best of times. Believe he's on a mission somewhere in Europe at the moment.

While we're on the subject of missing persons, if any of you have seen Travis Cloke can you please let the Collingwood Football Club know?

I'm not 100% sure but for the last month or so its seemed like we've been playing Jason at Full Forward..

Remove this Banner Ad

Back