Official Team Thread East Side Hawks - Season 17 Team Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

We miss you too Harpsy... But I have always believed you would come home eventually..
s**t, I should send him a PM.

(Also, congrats IMS)

Congrats IMS. Your captaincy reign has been outstanding and it's only fitting it ends with a Wally Medal. I can only hope to emulate your efforts as Hawks captain. Well done, very well done :)

Surprised I snuck in equal runners up, but I'll take it!

Now's probably as an appropriate time as any to say a massive thanks to everyone involved both in the club and in the competition for making it such an enjoyable one for the past eleven seasons. I made it known to Itsmyshow about two-thirds of the way through the season that I wasn't intending to continue beyond this season, which probably came as a surprise at the time, but I think it's become a little more obvious subsequent to then that I don't have the time to fully commit to the Hawks, which is a shame. I've really enjoyed my time in the competition, particularly this season and it was nice to receive a bit of recognition in things like the mid-season survey for how I've gone this season. Hopefully I added a bit of value to the comp and it continues to flourish.

As I told IMS mid-season I'll consent to remaining on the list if you want, though my preference was a clean retirement, so I'll leave that one up to you Karnezis_13 .

And I know it's not a match thread, but I feel like I need to sneak another tag in Claypigeon

Cheers guys

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Now's probably as an appropriate time as any to say a massive thanks to everyone involved both in the club and in the competition for making it such an enjoyable one for the past eleven seasons. I made it known to Itsmyshow about two-thirds of the way through the season that I wasn't intending to continue beyond this season, which probably came as a surprise at the time, but I think it's become a little more obvious subsequent to then that I don't have the time to fully commit to the Hawks, which is a shame. I've really enjoyed my time in the competition, particularly this season and it was nice to receive a bit of recognition in things like the mid-season survey for how I've gone this season. Hopefully I added a bit of value to the comp and it continues to flourish.

As I told IMS mid-season I'll consent to remaining on the list if you want, though my preference was a clean retirement, so I'll leave that one up to you Karnezis_13 .

And I know it's not a match thread, but I feel like I need to sneak another tag in Claypigeon

Cheers guys

I love you and will miss you

**** man, that makes me sad Tarkyn_24 . :(

Thanks for everything, Tarks. You have really helped me develop over the years and I really owe you a lot. I love you and good luck with real life. :)

Not as sad as you doing it to is again!!!

Thanks Tarks, I wouldn't have ever played fantasy footy, or come to this league, without you talking me into it. I still miss the halycon days of the RFFL where we (well mostly you) tore the season 6 finals apart.

Appreciate the sentiments guys, gonna miss getting on the end of all your good work, both on the field and off.

Tarkyn_24, Thanks for being a club great and a genuinely nice guy. You'll be missed.
Going back a season or two and no one would've called me a genuinely nice guy. Just another way things have come full circle ;)

Appreciate the sentiments guys, gonna miss getting on the end of all your good work, both on the field and off.

Going back a season or two and no one would've called me a genuinely nice guy. Just another way things have come full circle ;)
That's because I make bad boys look good.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back