EFC players: Comfortable satisfaction not reached.

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I haven't been following the whole saga so I don't know the proper situation.
Can WADA still come over the top of this or is it all done?

Yes, they can appeal. It is a tribunal not a court. WADA can appeal to CAS, however surely they would need 'new evidence'. They had 3 years to get this evidence and they still had 'insufficient'. Not sure an appeal will help.

The tribunal determined that there was insufficient evidence to uphold the Australian Sports Anti-Doping Authority's belief that the 34 past and present Bombers were injected with the banned drug Thymosin beta-4 during 2012.

AFL conflict of interest as usual. Corrupt as fk organisation

I don't think this has anything to do with the AFL - I think their role and independence of the tribunal is solid

IF Essendon have got away with it, then it is due to the shambolic nature of the operation.

However the Jury have simply found there is no evidence of cheating - this could be simply due to the fact cheating hasn't occurred

The tribunal determined that there was insufficient evidence to uphold the Australian Sports Anti-Doping Authority's belief that the 34 past and present Bombers were injected with the banned drug Thymosin beta-4 during 2012.

What I really want to know is about the case against Dank. Was there enough evidence regarding those to be upheld?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Really don't understand how people can judge Essendon guilty when the club have said time and time again they have witheld crucial evidence to enter the public domain. This judgement has been made with all evidence at hand and the players have been found not guilty. Really hope this is the moment we all move on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back