Sep 12, 2008
Naracoorte
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
Norwood, Memphis Grizzlies, Bengals
By adding this hard nut.

b9fe46708b48214103ae3abdc0e39b5a_resized.JPG

Seriously. They want him. And they'll give something up for him despite the fact we'd probably delist him anyway. Looks like John Worsfold has got his recruiting staff back on the gear.

Lol West Coke. Take Stack with you to harden up your elite backline. :thumbsu:

Worsfold is a sucker for all these crap claremont players who can play in the WAFL foor their old side. Loves them. There's perm boy Tom Swift, Gerrick "I got drafted ahead of Mitch Duncan" Weedon, Lewis Broome, Ryan "Midget" Neates, Lewis "Delist in a year" Stevenson, Anton"Now that was a great idea" Hamp as well as occasional visits from McGinnity and McKenzie.

FFS they just had one these list cloggers in Brett jones retire.

Fremantle get hammered because they were, in their early years a pseudo Claremont side ( and they were) but Worsfold just loves getting these crabs back. Next player in mind, Melbourne's or Hawthorn's Morton ( because one Morton screwing you is not enough).

Seriously pitch all your ex-Claremont footballers at Worsfold and he will lap them up.

More heart than Jellyfish Cooney. :eek: :eek:

With only a tenth of the talent, and 1 less brownlow medal.

But sure, we'll take a 2nd-3rd round pick for Hill. Thanks Worsfold:thumbsu:

*you're

(Log in to remove this ad.)

By adding this hard nut.

b9fe46708b48214103ae3abdc0e39b5a_resized.JPG

Seriously. They want him. And they'll give something up for him despite the fact we'd probably delist him anyway. Looks like John Worsfold has got his recruiting staff back on the gear.
2512-main-0-240x-1.jpg
yeah if only we could get this superstar to our club:rolleyes:

2512-main-0-240x-1.jpg
yeah if only we could get this superstar to our club:rolleyes:

At least DJ gets the hard ball. Josh Hill hasn't experienced body contact since he was being breastfed by his mother.

At least DJ gets the hard ball. Josh Hill hasn't experienced body contact since he was being breastfed by his mother.
you cant be serious??? haha if ur happy to have this flog djerrkura playing for your club then mate i think its time fr you to give the game away! did you actually watch this talentless prick play this year? i cant stand the bulldogs! but even i felt sorry for you guys watching him stuff up time after time! hill has a bit of potential. djerrkura on the other hand shouldnt be getting paid to play football:thumbsdown:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back