Emergency List

Remove this Banner Ad

Just if you don't know, I was coach of the Punt Road Roar last season, but declined to do it again this season due to being in another league.

Like I said, I've been ousted in that league, so I have the time for this again. :p

And i took up the Adelaide team but just can't get my head around all of the stuff, it messes with my head the same way Big brother does.

And i took up the Adelaide team but just can't get my head around all of the stuff, it messes with my head the same way Big brother does.

If you take it one step at a time you can usually work things out.

Also, I'm sure that if you're stuck you could PM any of the existing coaches and they would be more than happy to help out.

If you take it one step at a time you can usually work things out.

Also, I'm sure that if you're stuck you could PM any of the existing coaches and they would be more than happy to help out.

No i should have read all the stuff before i got to carried away.

There's a lot more to it than i first realised, and i'm not willing to stuff up what you all have got going here

No i should have read all the stuff before i got to carried away.

There's a lot more to it than i first realised, and i'm not willing to stuff up what you all have got going here

So you are out??

Sorry to all, It has been a fun short time but I like fumbler am calling it quits too many rules I don't understand and don't want to wreck what you have going either.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You can have Punt Road back, JettDylan can have West Coast if he makes an appearance, otherwise we're looking for two more coaches. Adelaide's list is the most ****ed of the three so that's the one I'd like to fill first if we can find a coach with a decent history so we can be reasonably confident he won't go missing - if we don't have one by Wednesday I'm going to have to make some admin bids for them.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back