Emergency List

Remove this Banner Ad

West Coast is fairly simple - they don't have many uncontracted players, meaning you can't really * up and lose players you shouldn't to others' bidding, and as long as you don't go crazy with your own bidding/trading you won't have to do much to stay inside the cap and list size. Good side for learning on the job.

Sure, why not.

Hurrah !
Like I said earlier read last years off season thread it'll help you understand without the pressure of being in the game.
Ask plenty of questions one of us will help out as will the boss !

Would love to take a team if free
Welcome.

I'm not sure if there are any teams available at the moment mate.
But it's pretty common to lose a coach or two over the off season when it goes quiet, so for all we know there might be a team who will be without a coach that we don't even know about yet.

If not, there's a fair chance that someone will quit sometime in the not too distant future so stick around.
Make sure you read the rules very carefully before you decide whether this game is for you or not. They can be pretty overwhelming and seem complicated at first. But 99% of the rules make perfect sense when you see them at work. You can get your head around most of them pretty quickly.

Good luck with your aspirations :thumbsu:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Id like my rottnest team back thanks!
If you don't make an appearance for 6 weeks you'll lose your side if someone else wants to take it. If Danoz wants to give it back and take another one he can, but I'm not going to force, or even encourage, him to.
We can have a think over the weekend. I'll have a look at the other teams as well.

I did.make an appearance of posting a side within 6 weeks.

Ive been playing this game for years and have rebuilt this side into quality and ill be pissed if i lose my side due to dodgy internet and being unable to post.

I want my side back.

I did.make an appearance of posting a side within 6 weeks.

Ive been playing this game for years and have rebuilt this side into quality and ill be pissed if i lose my side due to dodgy internet and being unable to post.

I want my side back.
Alrighty then, I'll take over West End Riots instead. Russian

Remove this Banner Ad

Back