Other #encouragementaward Town Hall

Should we bring the #encouragementaward back

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Anyone who has listened to 1 minute of your podcast attempts would understand that that statement is a bit rich coming from you. If you are gonna give me s**t about something I said, at least quote me correctly.

You should do a podcast about the Eagles, Chock. I would listen (and laugh lots)

To be fair ChockNurris did say if Bradford becomes a top 10 QB Chip could be GM of the year.

A completely hilarious call in itself when you consider the piles and piles of wasted money on Maxwell and Murray but not quite "Chip is GM of the year"

Last edited:

You should do a podcast about the Eagles, Chock. I would listen (and laugh lots)
Doesn't that fat black guy provide enough content for you? Also I don't think there is a big enough market for an eagles comedy podcast.

To be fair ChockNurris did say if Bradford becomes a top 10 QB Chip could be GM of the year.
I did say that.

Could the aborted Encouragement award be reinvented as a board awards thing (Thread of year, melt of year, poster of year, blah, blah, blah)

I still don't see why the #encouragementaward had to stop in the first place. :thumbsdown:

I still don't see why the #encouragementaward had to stop in the first place. :thumbsdown:

Sand entered nether regions.

It did lose it's way a little bit, too many people wanting to win it, instead of just posting normally and the real gems popping up and being nominated. Plus people with cognitive disabilities from the Hayne thread kept winning anyway.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Sand entered nether regions.

It did lose it's way a little bit, too many people wanting to win it, instead of just posting normally and the real gems popping up and being nominated. Plus people with cognitive disabilities from the Hayne thread kept winning anyway.

This whole board died a little bit when GG got rid of the award. We should definitely have our own version of the NFL Honours Awards.

Still didn't deserve the thread deletion. We could be having the town hall about how to change the thread, not to bring it back. :(

Still didn't deserve the thread deletion. We could be having the town hall about how to change the thread, not to bring it back. :(
That was GG's nomination so he can win the encourgementaward. He did such a good job with the badge he wanted it all for himself.

Back